Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 5: Lights, Camera, Action!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jealous Nathan?
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
      Don't fully agree with your opinion on Quinto. He wasn't perfect but I was pleasantly surprised.
      Originally posted by Nathan View Post
      I stand by my shitfuck.
      Let it go Nathan. Quinto was indeed wooden. Then again I think it was done that way on purpose. To keep a distance between Kirk and Spock. He better thaw in the next film.
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
        Jealous Nathan?
        No. I just find the term humorous.
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Quinto was wooden and Nimoy was wooden but with a face that looks like it came right out of a Stan Winston Studios molding case.

And it works for Nimoy, especially as Old Spock. He was just too fucking awesome, and all he did was speak a few lines of exposition here and did some Father Knows Best speechifying there.

On the other hand, he's had years to perfect the nuances of the character.

Quinto will hopefully find his footing as the franchise moves forward and make the character his own.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Russ View Post
            Quinto was wooden and Nimoy was wooden but with a face that looks like it came right out of a Stan Winston Studios molding case.

And it works for Nimoy, especially as Old Spock. He was just too fucking awesome, and all he did was speak a few lines of exposition here and did some Father Knows Best speechifying there.

On the other hand, he's had years to perfect the nuances of the character.

Quinto will hopefully find his footing as the franchise moves forward and make the character his own.
            Concur'd!
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Russ once again shows why he's the decider.

Comment

• Dunno if it has been mentioned yet or not, but Hot Asian Chick Who Takes Their Eyes from The Crow is Bai Ling.

Yeah. That Bai Ling. Before the extra helpings of crazy (and not much else) were ingested.

I miss that ass.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I did mention it, she's the crazy asian chick in Crank 2.

Comment

• Ah, good that it was brought to light.

Point to Ed.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• She was in Revenge of the Sith until she appeared in Playboy and Lucas cut her scene out.
                      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Funny that Lucas did not do the same thing to Portman with Closer. Double-standard you would say.

Comment

• NEVER COMPARE THE PORTMAN TO BAI-FUCKING-LING!!!!!!

Comment

• I'm sorry.

Can't say I ever felt the same way about a male celebrity.

Comment

• You are forgiven, Ed.

Comment

• Someone isn't getting invited to Hanukkah dinner.
                                We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                                - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Working...
                                X