Braindead Radio Episode 4: The Devil's Retards

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Braindead Radio Episode 4: The Devil's Retards

Ceej is back and has tales from Thailand and then we take time to discuss our kickass Halloween festivities, the addition of a new animal and then lots of movie talk. We vent our frustrations with Trick R Treat, Transformers 2 and Wolverine. Rob loves Monster Party and wants to purchase a new article of clothing and Ceej is dissapointed with Paranormal Activity. Then we wrap up our discussion with part 2 of TDR vs. Ho1KC.
    Thumbs Up!
    100.00%
    Get fucked!
    0.00%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Ep 3 plays instead of 4. FIIIIXIT!!!!
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

fixed
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Shit, I still haven't listened to episode 3. A cornucopia of content!

Comment

Hoorayeryery!
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

"Engage children!" HAHAHA!!
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Good show, especially about the nerdcore genre. Something I do not follow at all.

But yes, Scary Tales to tell in the dark. I remember those books and I remember getting the shit scared out of me in third grade when the substitute teacher showed the drawing of the girl who had a boil on her face that exploded into tons of spiders.
              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Thanks guys.

And that book used to scare the shit outta me.

Comment

The other book that Alvin Schwartz did, "In a Dark Dark Room" (the one that had ol' Ribbonneck in it) had huge reread value when I was a little kid.

Best thing I ever bought at all of those shitty elementary school Scholastic-sponsored book fairs.

And the reason Sam kills the hotwife and then tries his luck with Brian Cox is that they both don't have the Halloween Spirit. Might as well have called this A Pagan Carol and expanded on the bus driver story.

Agreed with the sentiment regarding the movie. Give me Creepshow any day.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Ah. See I guess I just didn't give a fuck to pick up on that unfortunately. I forgot most of the movie already.

Comment

It had no Ed Harris dancing, no meteor shit, and no Adrienne Barbeau to toss in the crate.

The comic book transitions were less flimsy than the shit they stapled together in T'rT.

If only Brian Cox took the 'tard zombies out to the beach and buried them up to their 'tard heads in sand at low tide.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

The movie would have been better me thinks had that happened.

Comment

Any more thoughts about this ep? I'm about to make the next episode an hour of us rambling about nothing as opposed to trying to have actual conversations as it seems those are the episodes that get the most posts.

Comment

I'll listen to it tonight (honest). I've started and stopped a few times (got distracted, not your fault) and need to just block everything out and actually, you know, pay attention.
                            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

It's cool haha. I just saw this thread had 11 posts, and half were me.

Comment

Working...
                              X