It's Always Sunny: Season 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IDKWYATAYCJ.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Frank knows the first rule of flipping a house. "You gotta look for shit on the walls, 'cause the people moving out just smear feces all over the walls."
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

I can never forget Frank and his search for a bang maid.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

The piss getting tossed on Mac nearly ended the lives of me and Sarah.

Plus, I totally listened to that Soul Asylum album non stop in my mom's old Aerostar.
          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

A much better ep than last week, which isn't saying much.

But whenever I see a U-Haul trailer, I'm going to imagine it has burning wicker chairs in the back.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Man, this new season just isn't bring the goods so far. It's humorous, but it's been pretty weak so far. Except for hanging DeVito. That shit was great.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yeah, it was a decent episode, but no classic.

Comment

This season has been so fucking weak so far. IT's almost a parody of the actual show at the point.

Comment

Dead in the fucking water so far.

I reviewed the first couple of seasons late last week before heading out of town, and it is night and Dayman (yep, gunning for Shalit's spot as "Most Reviled Pun Generator"). It is comparatively shit now as opposed to when the misanthropy of the characters was still imbued with some charm or alternatively, still able to generate shock at the deplorable behavior of the core group.

Now it really is stretched too thin.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

That does remind me that I think we may have found out who nightman is.
                      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Oh yeah, totally. His creepy uncle. Forgot about that.

Comment

It has gone to crap. Although I did love the part in the road trip episode where Dee tossed piss out the window. That was the funniest golden shower ever!

Comment

Fucking greatness. Tonight's episode killed me. DeVito was pure gold. I hope we get more episodes on this level. Goddamned classic.

Comment

That was a pretty great episode.

INTERVENTION! SALT THE SNAIL! The look on Charlie's face was great.

Comment

DeVito's shock when he realizes Mac is walking next to him is pure gold.

Comment

Working...
                                X