The Dog Whisperer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Dog Whisperer

is the best show ever. Ceasar is a goddamn pimp.

TSSH! TSSH!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Re: The Dog Whisperer

Hellz yeah he pimps bitches...Shit gets to emotional sometimes. I mean come on they're fucking animals for God sakes. Have you noticed most of the women on that show are fat old or fat single? Maybe if these lard asses got off the fucking couch and walked their dogs once in a while, they wouldn't act so crazy.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Cesar's defining moment was his South Park Cameo.

Comment

That's why I love the show. Not so much for him helping the dogs, but for his passive agressive beatdown of the idiotic owners.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
          That's why I love the show. Not so much for him helping the dogs, but for his passive agressive beatdown of the idiotic owners.
          He puts the blame where it belongs... And the people he helps are usually a little crazy, like they love their dogs more than their kids.
          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

No shit, I saw one with this lady and her 30 year old son. They were like a distraught couple and their kid was a dog that was cooped up in the house all day. Wierdos...

Comment

Working...
            X