POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
    It's going to be Biden. He has a compelling narrative. Guy coming back from retirement to fix shit is a staple of all modern entertainment.

I could easily see that.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Deutsche Bank just handed over a grip of financial info on Trump.

Comment

• Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
          Deutsche Bank just handed over a grip of financial info on Trump.
          Everyone's freaking out that he's planning to go apeshit ths weekend.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            Everyone's freaking out that he's planning to go apeshit ths weekend.
            You mean he doesn't go apeshit on a regular basis?!
            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• hahaha oh man this Washington Post report, he's asking the lawyers how to stop the investigation and in lieu of that how to pardon everyone, including himself.

Comment

• This post pretty much illustrates what I'm afraid of: https://newrepublic.com/article/1439...itarian-crisis
                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                  This post pretty much illustrates what I'm afraid of: https://newrepublic.com/article/1439...itarian-crisis
                  But, that line of thinking is based on the fact that such acts would be accepted and that America would sit on its thumbs for 18 months if the fucking worst happened.

If such things transpired, the political climate would go from severely argumentative to brutality.

Plus, that post works from the idea that other things haven't been happening to stop such a nightmare scenario.

That being said, it still pays to understand every possible scenario.

Comment

1. Members of Trump legal team have resigned in the last few hours. Mark Corallo being most prominent.
                    2. Marc Kasowitz out as POTUS atty as off 10:30 pm EST.
                    3. Remaining legal team = Cobb, Sekulow and Dodd. Sekulow is facing his own investigations.
                    4. Apparently, Trump's investigation code name = Sunflower. Weird.
                    5. Question: But, why are the Trump attys dropping like flies after last meeting with Mueller? Answer: Dude's got Trump's unaltered tax returns.

Comment

• Spicer just resigned.

Comment

Spicer just resigned.

That was the longest period between getting Amish style shunned and then finally climbing onto the iceberg to be set adrift.

I feel bad for the guy, but he's a Treason accomplice...so fuck him.
                        Last edited by Anderson; 07-21-2017, 10:08 AM.

Comment

Spicer just resigned.
                          That's not a surprise. Huckabee's idiot spawn took over his duties already.
                          Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Hopefully, it's not on. But, I think it's on.

We just got a red count (brace for impact measure) timed for 6pm EST today.

AP, WaPO, the four majors, FOX News, CNN, PBS, etc have now gone into hurry up and wait mode.

Comment

• a 'red count'?
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                                a 'red count'?
                                It's what they called it when I worked at a newspaper. Basically means we've got enough of a heads up to know something is coming. I'm sure they call it something else now, but that's the term I know.

Comment

Working...
                                X