No announcement yet.

ETHREETWENTYFOURTEEN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only going based on twitter and a liveblog I read, because I can't watch video at work but...

The insane Dead Rising 3 DLC sounds fucking incredible. I am all over that. Blood Dragon for Dead Rising is just the perfect idea.

Crackdown, eh. I mean apparently they tease destruction, and I hope so because then I would play with the physics just like Red Faction Guerilla. Otherwise, SRIV is the game Crackdown wishes it was.

Ori and Blind Forest sounds cool, need to see that trailer ASAP.

Platinum making what sounds like a How to Train your Dragon game? Yeah, ok, they're insane Japanese developers so I am in.

Phantom Dust...where the fuck were all these Phantom Dust fans back in 2002? I don't remember fuck all about that game but according to twitter reaction people fucking LOVE that game.

I wanna see the AC Unity video. Co-op killing sounds awesome.

Halo...man I really don't want to buy that, but if I can play Blood Gulch and Sidewinder online? Probably would buy that. 100 maps in that collection is fucking crazy talk.

Comment

NOH MAH GAWD NEW MASS EFFECT
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/2yKv45X_OIo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

YES.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5kLAyzmWnk4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Comment

Stupid name but can't wait. Lesley is gonna be uber pumped.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
              <iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/5kLAyzmWnk4" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="315" width="560"></iframe>
              Totes getting my lady Rambo action on again with that one.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Fuck, I want a HD version of this trailer. Ass Creed looks AMAZING. The amount of people and shit? gotdamn.

Comment

I missed the MGS trailer. Is it up anywhere? Oh well, It will probably be at Sony's conference in an hour.

I need ASSCREED co-op partners now. Looks fucking good. The Witcher looks great, and EA teasing Mass Effect and Stars Wars, the fuckers. After Far Cry 3, Far Cry 4 definitely interests me. I'll take more Tomb Raider. Hope Sony has some good games to show. Oh, and more Mirror's Edge!
                  "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

was bummed that the Mirror's Edge reveal barely (if at all) had any new gameplay footage.

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/LwRRpnQGLqM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

yes

Comment

Just downloaded the E3 app for PS4. Gives Sony Rewards points for using it. Guess I'll watch it there.
                        "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

TAPPING OUT THIS POST WITH MY UNCHARTED BONER.

http://sbn.to/1kLx8XO

Comment

What a fucking tease of Uncharted 4. I'll take it though. I need Phantom Pain NOW!

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              TAPPING OUT THIS POST WITH MY UNCHARTED BONER.

http://sbn.to/1kLx8XO
                              SO MANY BONERS SO TOIT

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/AaOWRvmtEFQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Doesn't look all that different, but that cover is actually pretty decent.

Comment

Working...
                                X