South Park - The Stick of Truth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Park - The Stick of Truth

If you are a fan of the show, GO BUY THIS RIGHT NOW.

The amount if injokes and references is staggering and I only played about an hour last night. So fucking good. I haven't laughed out loud at a game this much in ages.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

There's a mini game involving anal probing. It's awesome.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Ceej and I did a new episode of BDRcade that I'll post up tomorrow. we played this for an hour and it was basically a test of my new rig. According to Anderson and Josh the quality was pretty decent.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

also, holy shit to this fucking game. So goddamn good.

Comment

Yeah, while I was on there were no issues. Hell even the chat was working better, which may be b/c of twitch but either way much nicer. Sound quality was WAY better, I actually heard Rob whisper to Ceej "let me show you something real quick" or something to that effect in Cartman's house. And yeah, the game looked pretty fun too.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

According to the gaming site I went to for help, I'm about 70% through this game. I didn't even notice I was spending that much time with it.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              Yeah, while I was on there were no issues. Hell even the chat was working better, which may be b/c of twitch but either way much nicer. Sound quality was WAY better, I actually heard Rob whisper to Ceej "let me show you something real quick" or something to that effect in Cartman's house. And yeah, the game looked pretty fun too.

Awesome, impressed that you could hear the whispering. The only tweak I need to make is to lower the game sound a bit as sometimes it was drowning out our inane chatter.

Comment

If CJ was having that hard of a time with the blocking and return hits, the special farting is going to fucking destroy him.

That shit was a QTE mixed with Skyrim.

Comment

It was all Baltar's fault. Once I started drinking and playing later last night I had no fucking issues doing anything haha.

Comment

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/8PWQ0e3RNUE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Ceej and I create our Fighter, Buffshaw, who looks like Riff Raff mixed with Billie Joe Armstrong. It's great.

Comment

I love this game so hard. I don't ever want it to end.
                      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

I love all of the background audio using stuff from the show. It's fucking fantastic.

Comment

If you're with the Aliens, look for the Chinpokomon. That's an achievement breaking bug, if you miss it.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                            I love all of the background audio using stuff from the show. It's fucking fantastic.
                            Yeah I've heard both Taco songs and Lets Fighting Love blaring at various locales. Fucking love it. THIS GAME IS TOO GOOD.

One of the first things I did was go to City Wok and everything with the Mongorians made me immediately fall in love. Tons of laughs. Even though its relatively basic and I've heard theres no real distinction between classes and the replay value is low, I'll absolutely be playing through the game again.

Haven't had any problems with combat but I'm still pretty early in the story. I find that stunning 1-2 enemies with arrows before initiating combat makes things pretty easy going at this point. But when fighting bosses and things I'm always getting perfect attacks and blocks. Timing feels right in all cases.

I just want to leave work and go play more South Park...
                            XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Yeah, we did the City Wok stuff last night in the BDRcade episode. He's one of my favorite characters. So good.

"Let me show you my war dance"

Comment

Working...
                              X