No announcement yet.

LEGO MARVEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what's the point of the minikits? I sometimes get 1 or 2 a level.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I'm seriously a lego noob. I just beat these and move on usually, but I want to unlock all characters if possible this go around.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        what's the point of the minikits? I sometimes get 1 or 2 a level.

The minikits unlock bonus art and random shit with Deadpool. Plus, achievements.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Just beat a few more levels this morning. Really enjoying this game still.

Comment

Unlocked Ghost Rider and Red Hulk last night
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

I'll just put this here.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                Unlocked Ghost Rider and Red Hulk last night
                Got Red Hulk and Howard the Duck last night as well. Have about 60 gold bricks so far.

Comment

Lego LOTR is $7 on steam today.

Comment

beat this last night. I can't believe it took a Lego game to make one of the best Marvel themed video games ever. That last fight was epic as fuck. "nomnomnomnom"

Now time to start trying to unlock everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      beat this last night. I can't believe it took a Lego game to make one of the best Marvel themed video games ever. That last fight was epic as fuck. "nomnomnomnom"

Now time to start trying to unlock everyone.

Keep getting gold bricks and unlocking more levels. I just beat the Lizard at the 125 marker.

150 is where you get to play around with Dr. Strange.

Comment

Man, the way you guys are talking about this, I might have to pick it up if any place is doing a buy one, get one when the Xbone drops.

Comment

Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                          Man, the way you guys are talking about this, I might have to pick it up if any place is doing a buy one, get one when the Xbone drops.
                          Hoping Amazon does the buy 2 get 1 free for Xbone like they are PS4. In that case I will get this.

Comment

Got Coulson, Daredevil, Kingpin, an Elektra last night. Also did a metric fuck ton of races to get those bricks. Hit 80 finally haha. The cloud car thingy is THE BEST THING EVER.

Comment

I'm up to 155. Picked up Dormammu, Dr. Strange, Professor X and Emma Frost last night.

Comment

Thanks Black Friday! Picked this up finally for $25, can't wait for the weekend to get here so I can gets mah marvel on
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X