No announcement yet.

LEGO MARVEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

cool. Will have to grab this at some point then. Lesley and I dig the co-op stuff.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Totes grabbing this for "the kids." Wonder if they'll notice me playing it more than them.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Reaaaaally want to get this. I've played every Lego game except the Clone Wars one, 100%'d Lego Batman 2, Lego PoTC, I think the first Harry Potter and trying to finish up the last 20% of Lego LOTR which is a real bitch of a kids game.. but Lego Marvel looks so damn fun.

Wish I wasn't broke as all hell from buying a house, gonna be pouting on the sidelines until this goes on sale
        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Characters seem to cost around 150,000 studs minimum, 250,000 average...a piece.

It's going to make putting together the Guardians of the Galaxy that much more expensive.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I always just go for the red brick multipliers before buying anything else. Getting 6x or 8x studs makes those prices look like a joke once you get to 1 purple being worth over 1 million

I'm sitting at about 800 million studs in LOTR after going completely broke buying the multipliers and then replaying all the levels to try and 100% them. Bought every single character that wasn't unlocked automatically and barely noticed my money change
            Last edited by Trejo; 10-23-2013, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Trejo, you may want to check out the Clone Wars one. That's actually been my favorite of the SW lego games.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

just read that there are Runaways characters in it.

Awesome. So Awesome.

Comment

I just got Thor, Cyclops, Jean Grey and the Human Torch last night.

Jean Grey and Thor are the most useful out of that bunch.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Trejo, you may want to check out the Clone Wars one. That's actually been my favorite of the SW lego games.

Hmmmm, if I see it cheap anywhere I'll have to pick it up then. I think at the time I was just super burnt out on Star Wars with the other like 3 lego games they had, the 2 forced unleashed and everything else

I'm a sucker for metroidvania games and the Legos are mostly pretty fun and stress free compared to some other games, it's a nice casual break

Comment

Just being able to fly in the demo the way you can felt great. Most lego games feel to.....confined I guess would be the word. SO CRAMPED UP NOT ENOUGH ROOM TO BREATHE is how I feel when I play some of them.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

just grabbed this. yay

Comment

So I played for a few hours this weekend.

Love it so far.

This is one epic fucking LEGO game. It may be the most epic of the games I've played thus far (didn't play Batman 2 or Pirates) and the sheer amount of content is ridiculous. If Lego City Undercover didn't have horrendous load times I'd still say that one was the best so far, but this one is seriously kicking ass.

The open world stuff works pretty well, the flying is great, and the big lego figures are a blast to play with. Currently only have like 12-15 gold bricks out of like 250 but I'm having fun. It's definitely one of the better superhero games out there, which is surprising, but this game just ooozes fun and in jokes/references.

Highly recommend it for those of you that dig previous Lego games.

Comment

You've got to play Lego Batman 2. I hated the first one, it was extremely buggy (I had multiple occurances of AI characters getting stuck in the map or couldnt swap, having to replay entire missions from scratch, freezing), boss fights were overly difficult/broken, levels were small and uninteresting. Fuck that game

Lego Bats 2 is legit and sounds like the precursor to lots of stuff people are enjoying about Lego Marvel. You've got Superman/Green Lantern etc who can fly, huge open world Gotham to explore between missions, tons of things to find and do and collect, I believe was the first one with actual dialogue. Really really well done. POTC ain't bad either if you dig the movies, but it's definitely marks the end of the "first era" of lego games before they became really open world

ETA: God DAMNIT I want lego marvel so bad

Comment

Good to know about Bats 2. Fucking HATED the first one. So much.

Hopefully will grab POTC in a few weeks as I saw it for cheap at gamestop.

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                                Good to know about Bats 2. Fucking HATED the first one. So much.

Hopefully will grab POTC in a few weeks as I saw it for cheap at gamestop.

Lego POTC was the second fastest game that I ever 1000'd.

Comment

Working...
                                X