No announcement yet.

The Last of Us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Although I don't have a PS3, I'm a bit bummed that it's not just peoples being peoples after the apocalypse/end of world whatever.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Was Ellie raised by truckers? Holy cow, the mouth on that kid.

Comment

Yeah, I could totes do without all of the cursing in games for a while. We get it, THEY'RE FOR GROWNUPS TOO!!!!! But sometimes I'd like to be able to play without putting my kids to bed.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          Yeah, I could totes do without all of the cursing in games for a while. We get it, THEY'RE FOR GROWNUPS TOO!!!!! But sometimes I'd like to be able to play without putting my kids to bed.
          If you're letting your kids watch this one, cursing or not, there's something fucking wrong with you.

Comment

Yeah, it'd be nightmare fuel deluxe. Something about the clickers makes my heart pound like whoa. Every encounter is filled with so much tension.

I guess some reviews have been bagging on the game for not being fun? Well, yeah, it's not fun because the subject matter is fucking BLEAK but that doesn't mean it's bad game. On the contrary, so far it's pretty awesome.

Comment

This is not a game you sit down to relax and release stress after a shitty day. But that doesn't make it less incredible. And I think it's VERY fun. I think the stealth combat is possibly the best I've ever encountered. Nothing like hiding from a dude, then smashing him with a brick and rushing up and cracking a bat over his head then finding cover before being seen.

Actually, the combat is a LOT like Manhunt. Seriously, super similar.

Comment

this shit is tense.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Also, this is bothering me.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Yeah that sht is dumb. I'd have space for those three extra bullets or roll of tape.

Comment

Molitov cocktails are my best friend.

Comment

They're pretty great. I love making the coffee can bomb, tossing a bottle to get them to investigate, then tossing a bomb in the middle of the pack. It usually takes 2 guys if not then, then if another is staggered I rush him and smash his fucking face into the ground.

Comment

This game is too good. I can hardly ever pick up ammo, I have been stealthy and strangle or melee all humans. I hate using too many shivs so I hoard them for doors. Molotov cocktails are awesome, especially for clickers. I'm at 89% but have to wait until Saturday to finish it with my brother. The wait will be too long.
                          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

where are you guys seeing the percentage completed? I didn't see that in the stats area...

Comment

Look at your save game.

Comment

ah, derp.

Comment

Working...
                                X