No announcement yet.

RUMOR CONTROL...THESE ARE THE FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something's still not right about it and I think that FOX is lying to get Disney/Marvel to do something for them.

The original Daredevil cut-off date was July 30th now it's October 10th.

Disney has no interest in financing a Frank Miller take on DD which is what FOX wants Joe Carnahan to do.

However, Disney/Marvel needs certain cosmic characters freed up for what they plan on doing. In the last few weeks, there have been copyright grabs on everything from the Badoon to the Watcher to the Blue Area of the Moon.

What I'm not getting is that both parties have something that the other party wants, so what's holding it up?
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• What's holding it up? Money. Always is.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      Originally posted by Martin
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Somebody's playing hardball maybe?
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          Somebody's playing hardball maybe?

It's looking like it, I've got someone digging into it for me because I want to mine something out of this that I can flip for additional coverage.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Salivating. Yeah, I'm a nerd.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              Salivating. Yeah, I'm a nerd.

It's going to be something stupid like when Favreau backed out of everything, but it'll be interesting to find out what it is.

Comment

• Yeah, I'm curious now for sure.

Comment

• Ben Affleck offered Justice League.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                    Ben Affleck offered Justice League.
                    Directing it? Interesting. He's pretty stellar at the helm.

Comment

• WB is big on staying inhouse with their big stuff. Affleck turned down Superman.
                      Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• If he turned down Supes why would he take on JL? Seems like you'd take on a single superhero flick before trying an ensemble.

Comment

• Supes might have had to do with the script being shit, being under Nolan's thumb and the tight schedule.
                          Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Ben Affleck offered Justice League.
                            Eh.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Supes might have had to do with the script being shit, being under Nolan's thumb and the tight schedule.
                              All very valid points. Any word on JL script or does one even exist at this point?

Comment

• Nadda clue. Anderson might have a better idea.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X