Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Braindead Radio Episode 10: You're going to Hollywood!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only about 1/4 through and deifinately one of the funnier eps in awhile. You guys seem to be having more fun doing it too. Wait ago. Rob's grammar foul ups are hilarious. Not because I'm laughing at you, just that they make no sense. Like: where the fuck were you going with that?
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nathan View Post
      Only about 1/4 through and deifinately one of the funnier eps in awhile. You guys seem to be having more fun doing it too. Wait ago. Rob's grammar foul ups are hilarious. Not because I'm laughing at you, just that they make no sense. Like: where the fuck were you going with that?
      Good to hear! I swear, it's because he's drinking with me. And we didn't even get too sloshed, it's just the mindset is different. And did I fuck up alot? hha
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
        Good to hear! I swear, it's because he's drinking with me. And we didn't even get too sloshed, it's just the mindset is different. And did I fuck up alot? hha
        One grammar fuck-punch: Black Frighter instead of Freighter.

One nerd knowledge fuck-punch: Sharlto Copley's been acting/directing for years, owned his own production company in South Africa, and blah blah blah *mouthfarts* testament to his *mouthfarts* ability and the production's steadfastness in going with an unknown...*mouthfarts*.

But really, who gives a shit? Ceej put Holmes on a Best of 09 list? Shit, he really didn't see much...
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

But I thought that Copley's first film role was in D9. That's what all the buzz was about and why there is alot of negative buzz on A-Team?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Blomkamp's commentary says otherwise.

Hollywood's hype machine took that testicular hammock and ran with it.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Ah shit sir. Learn something new every day. I'll have to rectify that next episode.

Comment

BUT WAIT: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1663205/

So this site (that has the most minute details every) haven't listed anything beside D9 for him. I'm now calling shenanigans somewhere.

Comment

Might not be on the I'm Deebs, but he's been workin' regardless.

Whether that means small-budget stuff or undistributed projects, or someone filmed him fucking a prawn on a phonecam, he's not a non-actor, just unknown.

God I need to complain about more important shit/get a lyfe...FFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUU
                  Last edited by Captain Russ; 01-19-2010, 01:24 PM.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

MY WHOLE WORLD IS FLIPPED UPSIDE DOWN NOW!

Comment

So I will rectify the FAIL but will do so somewhat unwillingly thanks to imdb. You shall get your credit sir. Just like the goiter.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                        So I will rectify the FAIL but will do so somewhat unwillingly thanks to imdb. You shall get your credit sir. Just like the goiter.
                        Yeah. But I don't have an erection fer the Goiter.

Just an irrational hatred.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

Downloading now...
                          Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

I may have been self-projecting. I have an irrational erection for the goiter.

Comment

Yeah, there was a noticeable absence of cocktalk this time around.

Ed is undoubtedly crushed.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

It's because we were both drinking. I fucking swear to god. And he won't drink for another 60 episodes because he's a paranoid sonofabitch.

Comment

Working...
                                X