No announcement yet.

PodCaust Episode 74: District G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Posts have been moved to the D9 thread. Sorry guy.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

No problemo.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Dammit, Nathan. Go see the movie. Even Springfield has access to see the movie.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

For realz. Bad geek/nerd/whatever is most appropriate.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

yeahyeahyeah. Missed the boat Sunday. Bunch of people went. I was at a buddy's kids b-day party.

Comment

Unless you were trying to rescue the President from Cinncinnati, there was no excuse.

Comment

President from Cincinnati? Jerry Springer?

Comment

Shit, why not. The place has its own phone company. Might as well be its own city-state.

Comment

I hope Pauline liked his theme music.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I couldn't quite make out mine. Still, Ari's was the best.
                      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Since your voice mail was short, it was just the beginning of ACDC that bled into the rest of the conversation.

Ari's changes depending on my mood.

Ed's = full house

Pauline = Growing Pains

BMetal= Rollin' by Limp Bizkit.

Comment

Fuck, I have new music? I keep forgetting to bring my Ipod home to download the new ep. I'll fix that tonight.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

The Growing Pains theme worked, but I'm more of a Family Ties fan.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

We get another call, I'll try to remember that.

Comment

Ceej is such a good friend, he didn't even get our name right. Jeez. haha, not really his fault though, we did change the name because we didn't like it and because of our ex-keyboard player aka the douchebag clown/creepy chester molester (thats a whole fucked up story- have me on as a guest and i'll tell you all about it).... Now we are know known as the artists formerly known as What's That.

Really, our new name is Just (A Radiohead Project) and our website is www.radioheadproject.com

not that anyone really cares... we're just a lowly tribute band.

Also, what i was singing is "now is time where we dance with bear. dance with bear, and feed your fingertips to wolverines, to the wolverines" - i was singing along with Gogol Bordello, a gypsy punk band.

If you hate gypsies, you'd love this one episode of Jerry Springer. It was great, the one gypsy was sleeping with two gypsy women, and they were shouting at each other in gypsian. Then it turned out one of them was pregnant with a gnome baby. they did a whole other episode about who is gnomie's daddy. not quite as good. the dna test was inconclusive because gnomes don't have dna. that depressed me for weeks...

now is time for shameless plug (and dance with bear).

Just (A Radiohead Project)
                                Lee's Liquor Lounge
                                Friday, August 28
                                101 Glenwood Ave
                                Minneapolis, MN

Comment

Working...
                                X