This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    oh shit man. Msg me when you're on next and I can teach you.
    Sweet!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Teach me too, sensei
      XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• HOLY SHIT, I want this on PSVR right now.

https://youtu.be/gV1sw4lfwFw

Comment

• haha, I'll be playing that on the Oculus. I have a game just like it for the oculus already, and it's pretty sweet.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• PS4 will not produce sound through the TV now but will through the headphones.... how fucked am I?
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              PS4 will not produce sound through the TV now but will through the headphones.... how fucked am I?

Not really. Check the audio settings. Sony shit is bad about not dropping settings if someone abruptly cut out while playing a game with headphones jacked in.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I've tried but damn if I can't seem to make it produce sound.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                  I've tried but damn if I can't seem to make it produce sound.
                  Did you move the TV at all? Something might've became dislodged.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Or the HDMI cable is loose/not sending signal. HDMI is unreliable as fuck for sound.

Comment

• I've checked all the connections, they seem to be connected fine and the PS4 is now white lighting when I try to power it up. It will run if you hold the power button on the front till it beeps and resets but not from the controller. I have even swapped out HDMI cords and still the same.

Comment

• So from what I'm reading it's probably a shit HDMI connection that needs replacing. Any suggestions locally Billy? I'm sure it's gonna cost me $125 or so as that seems to be the going rate for anything PS4 related.

Comment

• No idea on local shops. I'd see if there's any tutorials on youtube first and see how difficult it is. If not, yeah I think all PS4 repairs are like $100 through Sony. I do think you get a new warranty with that though and they'll clean those fans!

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tVCLkOdwd4U" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• CANNOT FUCKIN WAIT

Comment

• Too bad the guy playing it is such a lameass but this looks awesome, super pumped for JP stuff
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X