Titanfall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In case anyone wants to watch.

I tend not to make actual episodes from these, just having fun.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Back at this. Still absolutely love it, but Last Titan Standing is just an awful mode.

Comment

I only play attrition. LTS is fun with friends, but that's about it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I like CTF too. I want to try Pilot Hunter, I've actually never tried it.

Comment

Pilot Hunter is good. A slightly more strategic or slower paced version of Attrition since only pilot kills count. But, yeah, LTS is hot garbage. I usually stick to Attrition or Hardpoint.

Comment

I refuse to play any mode where killing pc dudes doesn't count. Them fuckers FEEED ME SOOOOO MUCH
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Still dominating in this. I've moved to the SMG and it's the way to play. You move so goddamn fast. Once I unlocked the CAR the whole game changed. Also, I finally got good with the DMR. I use it when I get an amped card for it, and will open the game going like 12-0. I've been first or second in points in every single full game of attrition I've played since I came back. I wish you fuckers were on Xbone because we could run motherfuckers out of the game.

Comment

I want to jump back in. Next time I get a chance to play and see you online we will party up and bring the pain.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Still dominating in this. I've moved to the SMG and it's the way to play. You move so goddamn fast. Once I unlocked the CAR the whole game changed. Also, I finally got good with the DMR. I use it when I get an amped card for it, and will open the game going like 12-0. I've been first or second in points in every single full game of attrition I've played since I came back. I wish you fuckers were on Xbone because we could run motherfuckers out of the game.
                    Tell my AC to fix itself so I can buy an Xbone. But yeah, totally playing titanfall till I pass out next weekend.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I too am still playing. Finally getting pretty good.
                      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Stop having kids and buy Xbones people!

Comment

Wtf with the match loading times?!?
                          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I haven't played this in ages. I haven't really played anything in ages. I miss Vidja game time.

Comment

Working...
                            X