No announcement yet.

LEGO MARVEL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's been quite a while since I've played a game that's so relaxing. It's nice to zone out and just cruise around the city unlocking gold bricks and new characters. Flying around the city as Iron Man is a lot of fun, too. I suppose at some point I'll need to replay all the levels to save Stan Lee and get those tank things.

Comment

Hope your copy isn't bricked.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

???
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I heard something about a game save screwing the thing up, but I'm not sure if that's what he's saying.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Ingrids froze. She started over. Froze again. Known issue according to the net.
            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Mine locked up very frequently. Freezes whole xbox not even able to dashboard. Installed the game to the HD and same problem but less frequent. Disc is flawless. Still managed to finish it, just took weeks longer than expected due to apathy from all the freezing. I'm at about 97% completion.. but fuck the races with the broken ass driving.

Most frustrating Lego game I've played since Lego Batman 1.
              Last edited by Trejo; 02-03-2014, 05:21 PM.
              XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Man, I beat the game and didn't have it freeze once. Guess I was lucky.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I have it on the Xbone and have experienced no problems. If y'all just jinxed me I will be coming to your house and hell is coming with me.

Comment

Working...
                  X