Up and Coming TV Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up and Coming TV Series

Ok, just watched the Fox up-fronts today which is pretty much a show to the employees of what to expect next season and an introduction to new shows. So happy to say that 24 will be back, there will be a prequel to last season which will be 2 hours long and will be aired in November, the season will officially start in January? filming set to begin in three weeks and will be filmed in South Africa.

Here are three new shows that actually look pretty promising and we should keep an eye out for:

?Cleveland? ~ The adventures of the Family Guys neighbor and deli owner, Cleveland Brown. Yes? that?s right, Seth McFarland has created a spin off and the trailer looks awesome!

?Fringe? ~ I don?t even know how to explain this show other than the trailer looked bad ass more like a movie than a television series and J.J Abrams is one of the writers so I have high hope for this one.

?Dollhouse? ~ Not to sure about this one as it?s star is Eliza Dushku but again, the trailer looked great and it is a futuristic series where you step into a virtual world and have your memory erased after you complete your mission?. Reminded me of Total Recall or Johnny Mnemonic.

Both ?Fringe? and ?Dollhouse? will be aired ?Remote Free????? Basically that means there will be only 5 minutes of commercials during the 1 hour length show time through out the whole season?. I do like this idea and only new it was a matter of time before a studio did this, now I wonder if there will be commercials on the lower portion of the TV screen as you are watching the show?.. Since everyone normally tivo?s now and skips through all the commercials anyways.
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Re: Up and Coming TV Series

Dollhouse will be decent hopefully as Joss Whedon is behind it. And Fringe should be sweet. But I'm suprised about Cleveland. Are there all new characters?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

They didnt show much of a trailer, mainly just Cleveland and Peter talking about the new show.... it did show Cleveland's son and a talking bear which resembles Brian and takes place in Kentucky. I just hope they dont take Cleveland away from Family Guy!
      "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

Ok wait. A talking bear and he lives in Kentucky?

Sold for at least the first episode.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Hopefully this Cleavand spin off does'nt do a downward spiral like American Dad... That would not be good for Mcfareland or FOX
          I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
          Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
          Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
          She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Comment

UH OH why do i see peter, lois, meg,chris,brian and stewie just as black folk
              I'm Asian. I have naturally squinty eyes, which helps when reading small print/text.--Nerdious
              Sasha Grey makes my willy do things that my balls are scared of.--Ari
              Oh Wendy O. How she makes my balls climb into my scrotum.--Rob
              She doesn't have a hippo shaped cock.--Ari

Comment

Exactly

Comment

His fat son resembles one of the McNugget kids.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

Comment

FX Network shows!

30 Day's just began and aired tonight.... great documentary series and you should check it out if you haven't already.

The Sheild... hell yes, one of my favorite shows, seen the new trailer tonight and it looks bad ass. The final season begins in September.

Rescue Me... another great show. The writer's strike must have really fucked this one up as a new season is not due until March '09. For now we will see "Mini-Episode's", 5-10 minute long shows that will air starting June 24th.

Sons Of Anarchy... a new show about a biker gang??? The trailer looked pretty cool, season premier in the fall.... will see???

Comment

Anyone watching the Rescue Me minisodes? There fantastic!

Comment

I have 4 left to watch. Pretty funny.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Never got into Rescue Me. Not sure why.

Comment

Last season was kinda weak, but overall, it's been a damn good show.
                              Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                              John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Working...
                              X