American Horror Story Asylum - Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nina? Do you mean Lana?

In regards to Lana, I'm not sure what Kit wanted her to do. I mean, she did go back to the asylum with the cops but the monsignor had a death cert for Jude. I'm not quite sure what else she could have done?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I still need to understand what the fuck was going on with Maroon 5 guy in the present, the fake Bloodyfaces, and the new Bloodyface.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I think Maroon 5 was there just to set up an intro to the Asylum and to show that Bloody Face had a cult following. And an early clue that Son of Bloody Face was alive, maybe?

Comment

But what ripped his arm off? The other thing you missed was Nazi Farmer shooting all of his experiments in the head.

Comment

I forgot all about the arm ripping! Yeah, what was that? It surely wouldn't have been Derbil McDibbett. Maybe one of the mutants survived?

Comment

Possibly, but they have alot to wrap up next week. I hope it doesn't shit the bed like the first season. The alien stuff better have a badass pay off and this shit better not all be in the heads of the main characters....

Comment

I pretty much dug the shit outta of this season. The finale was pretty great.

Lana using her skills with Non Downsy David Schwimmer was great, the stuff with Jude/Kit was super awesome, Lana's expose was totes like Geraldo's back in the 70's which I loved, and the monsignor getting his just desserts was perfect.

Really enjoyed this.

Comment

I was hoping for more alien stuff but otherwise it was great. I was impressed with how they redeemed Jude and how Monsignor Voldemort's Brother got his. This season was so much better than the last.

Comment

While I wish there was a bit more with the aliens, part of me really enjoyed how they scaled it back and left it to our imaginations.

Comment

I want to know what the alien kids did to Jude! That segment was the best of the show. I wonder if Kit's cancer had something to do with the aliens? The more I think about it, the more I liked it.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                        X