No announcement yet.

Django Unchained (2012)SPOILERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best one is still the faux audition tape spot for Jackie Brown. That trailer is boss as fuck.

Hell, the music fit like a gahtdamn glove.
    Last edited by Captain Russ; 06-07-2012, 09:53 AM. Reason: GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER, TYRONE
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Pulp Fiction's 'prestige' trailer was pretty great back in the day.
      I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

New international trailer for DJANGO UNCHAINED. This is much better and has some new footage to it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJx09hnNEVA
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Much better trailer.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
            Much better trailer.

Plus, we finally get to see SLJ in his Uncle Ruckus getup.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

I did laugh at that shot.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Started rereading rhe script again last night. This film is gonna kick so much ass.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Hands down my movie of the year. Damn near perfect.

Comment

Except for dragging out the finale.

Spoiler: Spoiler, bitches, yo! 
                    The big shootout resulting in Schultz and Candie eating it should have been the wrap-up.

Tarantino pulled a Peter Jackson and thought adding on an extra 15-20 minutes of Django getting captured (again), escaping (with QT as an Aussie - you did not misread that), then coming back for another big shootout (To get Broomhilda back and give Stephen and Billy Crash their comeuppance) was necessary. No, it was redundant.

Good flick overall.
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

It definitely had multiple endings, but ultimately felt great. It felt longer than it was, but not in a bad way. Plus we got the awesome Django parading the horse scene.

Comment

Schultz's horse nodding killed. As did everything that came outta Jackson's mouth. "Nigcules."
                        Originally posted by Ari
                        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Seeing this tonight. Very pumped.

Comment

Sam Jackson is Uncle Ruckus. I mean, there is NO WAY in hell QT didn't get high, watch The Boondocks then steal ton of Uncle Ruckus dialog.

Comment

Agreed. God I loved this. I want to watch it again.
                              "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
                              *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Kids are going to sis-in-laws place saturday. Prolly gonna catch this. *Fingers crossed*
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X