Day Break

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Day Break

This show is fucking awesome and it's finally on DVD. All of you should go buy it right now. If the fact that I say it's awesome isn't enough for you to make a blind buy, be on notice that Moon Bloodgood is in this show and is in her underwear 95% of the time.

Anyway, this show got the shitty end of the stick when it was a mid-season replacement for Lost. It's been a long time coming on DVD so give the finger to ABC and buy this!

Re: Day Break

I'll check it out. I don't remember anything about it, so it'll be a nice surprise.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Although if it sucks, I'm calling you out....

DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNN
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Wasn't this show Groundhog day in da ghetto?
        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I thought it was a weak Groundhog day with Taye Diggs. I never watched it past the pilot though.

Comment

I never watched it all, the previews never really interested me much. I watch too many damn shows as it is.
            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

I'll give it a chance if Grave vouches for it. But if it sucks, he's getting called out.

Comment

Trust me, I thought it was going to be Ghetto Groundhog Day too. It totally isn't. Hopper, the main character, is really smart about investigating his situation and even though the day is on a constant repeat it never gets boring. And it has a great ending.

Comment

what is this show about?
                  The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

An LAPD narcotics cop who gets framed for the murder of an Assistant DA. He gets trapped in a Groundhog Day-like loop and he has to figure out who framed him and why. There's a lot more to it than that but I wouldn't want to spoil it.

Comment

Alright Grave....I blind bought the series at Best Buy tonight. I'll be getting back to you if it sucks....

Comment

Hooray! If you think it sucks, I will know you have no taste.

Comment

Touche'.

Comment

Ok. We watched the first episode. Wasn't too bad. I love me some Mitch Pileggi and Adam Baldwin. Kinda curious as to where they go with this. Will post after watching a few more episodes.

Comment

Ok, we have now watched I believe 3-4 of the episodes. Pretty cool so far. Sometimes it drags on a bit, but the little nuggets of info that is gained each episode is keeping us going.

Without spoiling anything, I'm assuming by the end everything is wrapped up? Right?!

Comment

Working...
                              X