Scooters Flugtag

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Scooters Flugtag

Ok so Redbull Flugatag is coming to my area August 21st and I'm determined to make a flugtag. Help me out with some ideas... everything I come up with has already been done.

I need something original to build which would include some type of 30 second themed skit, weigh no more than 450lbs, and have no longer than a 30ft wing span.
    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

A Giant copy of Ari's head...with wings!
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

A scale model of the "Truck Of Fail" with Ed's pic painted on it.

Comment

Team Hocken?

I like it! V-necks for everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
          Team Hocken?

I like it! V-necks for everyone!
          No... poofy poet shirts and pink tuxes.

Comment

It's gonna be hot as shit in August.

Comment

Sleeveless poofy poet shirts and pink tuxes!

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                Sleeveless poofy poet shirts and pink tuxes!

Comment

Hey, no one said they would be shoveling coal at this Flugtag!

Comment

Thinking about the Avatar Turok since it hasn't been done... all the cool 80's things have been done and so has everything else I can think of. I need something original so the chances are better that my team get's selected, I think they only select 30 or so teams
                    "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

Comment

They are coming to Philly the 1st week of September... might have to get Ig and Tim in on this.

Comment

And Minnesota... ROB?

Comment

Fuck that. I have enough shit to do site related to build a giant piece of crap haha,.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Ohhhh..... Johnny Cab to commemorate the 20year anniversary of Total recall?????

Comment

That would be epic. Or a giant BMX to commemorate RAD.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                              X