Solomon Kane

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Solomon Kane

I saw a teaser for the film at Comic-Con but wasn't too impressed. But the poster makes me want to watch it now. Holy fucking shit.

Via Topless Robot.
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qir5t9RbEHo&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_ US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Qir5t9RbEHo&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_ US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Neat.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I've always had an interest in the character. Wasn't Kane the prototype for Conan?
      We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
      - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

I believe so.

Comment

If I remember correctly, Christopher Lambert was originally slated to play Kane. That would have been interesting.
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

Holy shit! Max von Sydow is in this.

Comment

If by interesting you mean cheesetastic. And by cheesetastic I mean awesome.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

But seriously, that poster sucks. So boring and cliche.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Poster needs more floating heads.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Poster needs to not look like a cheesy cover for a lame fantasy book.

Comment

Poster needs more big breasted damsels. And a unicorn. Lulz

Comment

Rob fails, poster looks better than the movie, which looks decent.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

This is an interesting poster:

That one has some dude that looks like he should be in a shitty anime with two swords. Also, reminds me of LoTR posters.

Comment

Rob's just upset because no one's shopped him into that picture yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Ari View Post
                              Rob fails, poster looks better than the movie, which looks decent.
                              Agreed. But it'd be moar awesome with big breastedness. And a unicorn.

Comment

Working...
                              X