• Show
Clear All

YES!

The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

OMG GO GET ROBOCALYPSE NOW. FREE.

Comment

Downloaded...and I got the fingerzilla game, should be cool for the kids.
        Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

ngmoco's We Rule. Free. Go grab it and then add me on plus+, bananafish.

Comment

Originally posted by nerdious dorkus View Post

Good luck on getting the special moves to work. I watched a video at either gizmodo or joystiq that showed it was a pain in the ass to do alot of the moves properly.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

So as far as an iPhone "4G" coming out this July/June I don't think it will be happening. The latest from AT&T and Verizon is that they will start opening up parts of the 4G network (which is 100mbps, from the 2mbps with 3G) sometime in 2011. That gives me the idea that is will be possible for Verizon to talk contracts with Apple. The iPhone with AT&T runs on dual networks. That is one feature that next months new iPhone crusher lacks. But with Verizon already 3G strong they could take on the iPhone and dual network with 4G coverage. I will personally be sticking with AT&T because with the lack of speed Verizon already has it will only get worse with all the ship jumpers and consumers that have been waiting to get a Verizon iPhone.

Oh and for those of you with Sprint they are have already been working on their 4G network that is currently running at about 8mbps and does not meet standard to be classified as 4G. They have plans to start their real 4G network in 2012. Oh, and whats a T-mobile?

Comment

Originally posted by Phat Dizaztr View Post
                So as far as an iPhone "4G" coming out this July/June I don't think it will be happening. The latest from AT&T and Verizon is that they will start opening up parts of the 4G network (which is 100mbps, from the 2mbps with 3G) sometime in 2011. That gives me the idea that is will be possible for Verizon to talk contracts with Apple. The iPhone with AT&T runs on dual networks. That is one feature that next months new iPhone crusher lacks. But with Verizon already 3G strong they could take on the iPhone and dual network with 4G coverage. I will personally be sticking with AT&T because with the lack of speed Verizon already has it will only get worse with all the ship jumpers and consumers that have been waiting to get a Verizon iPhone.

Oh and for those of you with Sprint they are have already been working on their 4G network that is currently running at about 8mbps and does not meet standard to be classified as 4G. They have plans to start their real 4G network in 2012. Oh, and whats a T-mobile?
                ORLY?

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
                So much for that rumor

Gonna get me a Droid in a couple of months.

Comment

Yeah I would be shocked if Steve Jobs walked out holding the new iPhone 4G this July.

And when the 4G networks come into play sometime in 2011, I still think AT&T will own the rights to the iPhone service contract. I will be getting the 3GS in May. But I will lose my shit if Mr. Jobs unveils a 4G iPhone a month later.

Comment

I don't see an iPhone 4G coming anytime soon. ATT is barely getting their shit together to handle the 3G loads, while epically failing in several big markets. And not to mention the lack of any "real" 4G network. The next iPhone update is going to be another "love this shit you should already have!" update. Multitasking, better camera, bit faster processor.

Comment

I agree with you BillyG, that's why I'm just going to get the 3GS now and wait till next year to see if they are ready to release a 4G iPhone. I the 4G network is even up and running then.

Comment

OK, We Rule is some sick Animal Crossing/Sim City hybrid. Add Tosshi nerdious!

Comment

Guys hurry and buy We Rule now please. I need more commerce partners!

Comment

http://kotaku.com/5501339/robot-give...-touch-screens
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Dude that was cool! I want that robots job! Just touch phones all day. So much better than touching little boys at church all day.

Comment

Originally posted by Phat Dizaztr View Post
                                So much better than touching little boys at church all day.
                                Says you!

Comment

Working...
                                X