This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Colors starting to match. YES!!
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
      Crock pots at Big Lots for like 20 bucks or less...
      That's pretty much what I spent. But then I don't have to drive, yes.

And I'm helping out Rob. Dammit Big B, don't ya get it?!
      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Yeah, Ed's crockpot will net me like 3 bucks. Add that up with the other items people have bought this quarter and I'm almost up to 10 bucks! YEA!
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Awesome, I just bought Rob a bottle of beer.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
            Yeah, Ed's crockpot will net me like 3 bucks. Add that up with the other items people have bought this quarter and I'm almost up to 10 bucks! YEA!
            Does this mean another chance of winning another $10 Amazon gift card?
            The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

haha. did you just send that back to me?
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Santa Day, Jewpalooza, and Kwanzafest '09 will see that 10 and raise you three fiddy.
                Me quick one want slow

Comment

So holy balls I forgot how much I hate editing the forums. THERE IS TOO MANY LINES OF CODE. haha. Colors will be fluctuating all week properly. Don't despair.

Comment

Rob? Did you drop acid before doing code work?

Comment

haha. did you just send that back to me?
                      That was the joke! Hahaha. It's the same one you sent me! To use towards Uncharted 2 but you had to go and buy it from Best Buy.
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

I have a BB card. Doh. haha.

Comment

Thoughts of background and main table colors? Red's are obviously not gonna be there, just curious.

Comment

Something dark fitting the color scheme would work for me.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Seriously, this is a bigger pain in the ass than working on the main site.

Comment

But it's going to be worth it, think of peoples reactions to the forum matching the main. Looks more professional and polished. I'll buy something off of amazon after payday, you'll deserve it.

Comment

Working...
                                X