X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trejo knows.

RE: Reel Wurld Komplicayshuns

That's interesting that there is a pronounced bleed effect that occurs. I may give it a go just to see that in action. I really want to experience a film in that headset setting.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Bought Wolfenstein's both New Order and Colossus, so far really enjoying New Order, can't wait to crack into Colossus.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The Oculus is the fucking shit. Superhot VR is GODDAMN AMAZING.

Graphic fidelity is much higher than the PS4 but the screendoor effect is still slightly there. That being said, my little bro and I played for like 4 hours today and I can't wait to play more. Those touch controllers are AWESOME.

Robo Recall is fucking so much fun.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
          Bought Wolfenstein's both New Order and Colossus, so far really enjoying New Order, can't wait to crack into Colossus.
          Fuck yeah, dude. Shotgun those Nazi fucks to hell and back.

Comment

• Playing New Order on medium and I won't lie, I've died a couple times but fuuuuuuck is it satisfying to shotty so many nazi faces.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Got my Michael Irvin maxed out in MUT now.

It's kinda a micro dream team.

Brady at QB.
              Sanders controlling the run game.
              Michael Irvin leading point.
              Jarvis Landry outside.
              Cooks in the slot.

Plus, I got Willie McGinest/Chandler Jones/Rodney Harrison/Reggie White running the D.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Superhot VR is amazing. I am NEO. And I just tested streaming this and it seems to work, so yay.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Never finished it but I’m going through Stick of Truth. Not as funny as the first time (though the junk descriptions do elicit a chuckle) but I figure being unspoiled by the last leg of the game that should masturbate my laugh glands to completion.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    Superhot VR is amazing. I am NEO. And I just tested streaming this and it seems to work, so yay.
                    I need to pick that up for PSVR.

Finally picked up Cuphead and it is great but boy do I suuuuuck. I get good ratings once I complete the level but dozens upon dozens of Cupheads had to die for those As.

Comment

• If Superhot VR works as well on the PSVR as it does on the Oculus, you'll love it. It's probably my favorite VR experience so far overall. Shit was MADE for VR.

Comment

• Picked up new Wolfenstein off the praise of you people.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          Picked up new Wolfenstein off the praise of you people.
                          Turn it to easy and mow down those Nazis.

Beat What Remains of Edith Finch. Really liked it, worth checking out if you like that type of game.

Started Evil Within 2, but didn't get very far because my sinus headache was killing me. But it opens up with a killer that snaps a picture of his victim putting them into stasis that replays the final seconds. It looks awesome, and lets you walk around them. It all feels like Body Worlds for Ed Gein.

Comment

• tested VR streaming...

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/204855316##

looks pretty good actually...if any of you want more of these, let me know

Comment

• SUPERHOT

Comment

• oh man, got this free Tron-esque multiplayer competitive game on the Oculus last night that is fucking amazing. You're a robot with arm jets in a zero-g stadium and you trying to get a flying disc into the other team's goal. There are obstacles all over the stadium that you can grab to fling yourself across the field. IT's like playing a VR version of Blitzball from FFX.

Comment

Working...
                                X