Chronicle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I loved it. I want another viewing to temper my enthusiasm.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

So far it's me and you, Troy. And I'll try to see it again.

Man, the trailer is so good. Why?

It doesn't or barely spoil the awesome 3rd act.
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
          So far it's me and you, Troy. And I'll try to see it again.

Man, the trailer is so good. Why?

It doesn't or barely spoil the awesome 3rd act.

The ending is what is shaking me. I was going in on a good buzz and it just pumped me through the roof. I want to watch it again in a much more low-key environment.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

In hindsight, the epilogue almost kills it for me. Everything leading up from gas station to third act works. But, that epilogue is just a fart after a really good meal.

Comment

Saw it. I concur. Pretty fucking good. I'm always apprehensive when it comes to handheld cander but it holds up in this case. 8/10

Comment

For no reason, John Landis is publicly talking about how awesome the Chronicle 2 script is (Mr. Objectivity) and how Fox doesn't like it. Uh, excuse me. Is he involved with this? No? Then why is he fighting his son's battles?
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

Because he's got a name and money and doing what any parent would do by trying to help their kid succeed?

Comment

His kid appears to have succeeded already (Hence the success of Chronicle).
                    Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

His child is obnoxious.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

Fucking hate that guy. that goddamn Superman shit soured me on him FOR LYFE.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Because he's got a name and money and doing what any parent would do by trying to help their kid succeed?

Last time I checked this wasn't 1988. Landis has a following, but he has no traction to get a studio to develop shit.

Comment

Working...
                          X