Tea/Coffee

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LintLicker View Post
    I won't knock teabags; I use teabags sometimes. They are real tea but it should be known that they are the lowest quality tea. The tea in tea bags is actually the waste from the production loose leaf tea. If you want to see if you like quality tea try a couple different loose leaf teas.

Brewing instructions for loose leaf tea in 8oz of water are as follows:

Type, Amount, Temp(F), Brew Time(min)
    Black, 1tsp, 195, 2-3
    Oolong, 1tsp, 195, 3
    Green, 1tsp, 175, 1
    White, 1.5tsp, 175, 4-5
    Mah nigga. My girlfriend has tons of loose leaf teas, that's why I bought the strainer/sifter. I tried making some last night and it all tasted like water.

Comment

Woot

Originally posted by BillyG View Post
      Mah nigga. My girlfriend has tons of loose leaf teas, that's why I bought the strainer/sifter. I tried making some last night and it all tasted like water.
      White, green, and oolong teas are more subtle in flavor than black teas. If it is too weak for your taste you can brew it with more tea leaves. Don't brew it for longer or at a hotter temperature; this will make the tea bitter. Also, you can brew the same tea multiple times. A lot of people consider the second infusion of green and white teas to be the best flavor.
      Sticky white or pale yellow discharge can be constant during pregnancy, leaving you feeling in frequent need of new undies. Talk to your doctor if it develops a foul odor, itches or burns, or becomes greenish-yellow or very thick or watery; you may have an infection.

Comment

If I could I would buy pounds and pounds of Monkey Picked Oolong and just roll a round in it. I would then teabag myself in 180 degree water for 3 minutes.
        Sticky white or pale yellow discharge can be constant during pregnancy, leaving you feeling in frequent need of new undies. Talk to your doctor if it develops a foul odor, itches or burns, or becomes greenish-yellow or very thick or watery; you may have an infection.

Comment

Working...
        X