No announcement yet.

DMB Caravan 2011

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So jealous. I hope she just camped at the main stage on Saturday- TR3, Warren Haynes Band, The Roots, and DMB. Fuck. And Dave & Tim setlist on Sunday was great, too. She needs to class up the walls with the great posters they do for the shows so I hope she was able to get them before they sold out.

Comment

Oh shit, HALLOWEEEEEEN last night!

Comment

We didn't have tickets for Saturday - just Sunday (just camped there both days), but it was awesome. Dave and Tim were awesome, Dispatch was pretty good, and the band kicked ass. I only bought a t-shirt at the show because I didn't have much room to bring anything back with me.
        If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

The poster for your show was so awesome. Too bad you couldn't make some space.

Finally got the Gorge shows downloaded. Thankfully it doesn't take long to covert them and move to my iPod.

Comment

Woo, night two is soooo goood. Night one was really good, too. I'm probably one of the few people on the planet who actually likes American Baby and am happy for the return.

Comment

Working...
            X