Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FUCK. We shall have to play a game of darts in his honor. Let's all go have some sponge cake and a little wine... [mechanical arm slips off] and shit.

Comment

• Weird. I totally almost entered him into the 'stache thread yesterday.

Comment

• Border's Books
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Anderson gets the square on that one.
          "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post

NOOOOOooooo
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Saw this coming for awhile. Barnes and Noble will likely follow, as the juggernaut that is Amazon.com usually has both of 'em beat on pricing.

Comment

• I hate amazon cause I can't get stuff RIGHT NOW. I'm impulsive as shit and tend not to order stuff on line.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• How can you hate on Amazon, Rob? They puts money in yo' pocket!

I do feel for you on availability of stuff, but at the prices they offer, I don't mind waiting a day or two for my books to arrive. Gives me something to look forward to ("Cool! When I get home, I have the latest Creepy and Eerie collections waiting for me! It's like Christmas!").

Comment

• What sucks is that I usually get ideas of what to read from the bookstore and then go to the library.

Comment

• I'm just waiting for the eventual death of books themselves (might happen in my lifetime, or my next one). It'll get to the point where anything you ever wanted to read will be available to download on a Kindle or something.

Comment

• Fucking hate the Kindle. I mean for like school books and stuff sure. But I love the smell and feel of books.

Comment

• on my penis.

Comment

• so....that was YOU whacking it in the back aisle of Half Price Books on Monday!
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• and is Barnes and Noble really at risk? They seem pretty competitive, especially with the Nook.

Comment

• Rob gets rock hard to the musty book smell in the stacks.

Comment

Working...
                                X