Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes! Thats it! Good! You DO know something of the art!
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    Originally posted by Martin
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• He didn't understand! HE WAS NOT A MAN!
      I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• YES, THAT'S IT!
        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Fare you well, Mr. Williamson. Do nothing. Be still. Sleep. Rest in the arms of the Dragon. Dream.

Comment

• Juan Epstein has gone to that great big classroom in the sky.

I'm sure when he got to the Pearly Gates, he pulled a piece of paper out of his back pocket and said, "I got a note."

R.I.P. Robert Hegyes.
            2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

• That sucks! I always loved his character on Kotter. And he was NJ born and bred, too. Sad day, man.

Comment

• I swear, you were the first one I thought of! I was typing up that post, and I thought, "Tim's gonna be brokenhearted!"
                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

Comment

• In one, Lisa. Wanted to be Epstein, was more like Horshack. Story of my life.

Comment

• I'm sad about Epstein, too. I liked Epstein's brass. Wasn't he the one coming up with most of the cons to get girls and money?
                    Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• HIm and Freddy "Boom Boom" Washington.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

• A friend I used to hang around with years back is puerto rican and her husband is jewish. We used to call her 12 year old daughter "Juan Epstein".

Comment

• JUAN-A Epstein.

Comment

• Farewell, Mr. Pitt

Comment

• Now who's gonna berate Ash for saying the words wrong?
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Next stop Pottersville! Next stop Pottersville!

Comment

Working...
                                X