WE GOIN' CHICKEN HUNTIN'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WE GOIN' CHICKEN HUNTIN'

Jesus Christ. Go youth of America. I should hire Dj Clay and Sugar Slam to do an informercial for us....

Wow. Ceej, I'm so glad you got out of the Juggalo bs. This video is fucking hilarious and horrifying all at the same time.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

FFFFFFFFF. I used to like ICP a lot, but then I turned fifteen.
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Cops are gonna be getting some serious overtime.
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

The saddest thing for me? Ice Cube is gonna be there. Poor, poor Ice Cube.

But yeah. I used to be into them when I was like 15. And I still stand by my assertation that some of the music is well produced, but the rhymes? Redonkulous.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

And the fans? In need of sterilization.

Comment

Yes. Oh man, I still remember Ceej in College with his face painted up for Halloween. Good shit.

Comment

Need pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                Yeah, I guess he cries every morning thinking about the shit he has put himself through to keep his stack and laments that Eazy-E found such an easy way out. Ain´t sellout a bitch.

Though I can only view this jugtards with rather scientific interest to determine rate of retardation in nowadays youth since we simply don´t have that sub-"culture" (and I am obviously using that word in the loosest sense here) over here. Yay for me!

Comment

Jesus, Razor Ramon's really put on some weight, huh?

This is a pretty useful infomercial, though. Can anyone get some GPS coordinates to Al Qaeda or something? Tell them it's an important meeting for some high-level government officials or something.

Comment

WINNAR.

Comment

Hahaha, I love how the fat guy is totally amped for all the shitty ICP-like bands but all he can muster for Ice Cube is "oh gosh".

OMG, Vanilla Ice!

Comment

And to think, I thought I made some bad decisions when I had a short lived HIM obession. Wow.

And Jan, does Germany have these losers like us yanks or what? Does Germany even get Faygo?
                        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                          And Jan, does Germany have these losers like us yanks or what? Does Germany even get Faygo?
                          Naw, not like these. Maybe in Eastern-Germany or in other reservoirs that I am not aware of. But we have enough trouble ignoring Tokio Hotel to pay attention to those losers as well I guess. Hence my scientific interest in these "beings".

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            The man made Barbershop. And Are We There Yet?

Fuck him. He deserves this.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Originally posted by Jan View Post
                              Naw, not like these. Maybe in Eastern-Germany or in other reservoirs that I am not aware of. But we have enough trouble ignoring Tokio Hotel to pay attention to those losers as well I guess. Hence my scientific interest in these "beings".
                              So there are kids trying to emulate Tokio Hotel? There's not enough hair product in the world to replicate that violation of physics.
                              "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Working...
                              X