No announcement yet.

Rick and Morty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched a few more episodes this morning. I'm starting to really like it but I don't think I'll jump on the slavish devotion train most people seem to be on. The Meseeks episode was excellent. And the Rick Potion episode had a great ending and a blow job joke that was *chef's kiss*.

Comment

This week's episode was fucking hilarious. Noob Noob and Christian Slater were awesome.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Only Rick & Morty could do Saw for the MCU. So... fucking genius.
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

OMG the Jerryboree daycare center. Hahaha!

Comment

it just keeps getting better man.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I thought he was being over hyped but just let me say... Pickle RIIIIICK

Comment

hahaha. So good.

Comment

I've been waiting for a payoff from the Citadel episode from season two and, holy shit, that was a big payoff.

Comment

haha. yep.

Comment

That showdown in the Oval Office was awesome.
                        Spoiler:  
                      I'm still not convinced Beth isn't a clone but I'm not sure Rick would stick around if she was. I think they've done enough to show that Mortys are generally disposable so I don't think Rick would stick around just for Morty. I guess we'll find out in like three years!

Comment

My only gripe was that this was a completely fine episode but a completely lackluster finale coming off of last season's finale.

The stinger with Poopy was amazing though. One giant middle finger to the fans. Loved it.

Comment

Yeah, that was great. Generally I'm not into creators thumbing their noses at fans but a LOT of Rick and Morty fans are pretty insufferable. I'm guessing there's a big overlap with guys who are WAY into weed "culture".

Comment

dug the season premier of season 5.

Nimbus is fucking hilarious.

"Fight. Fuck. Flee."

The stuff with the pocket dimension and the wine was great as well.

"Fuck off I'm a time god!" Good on you Jessica.

In case anyone wants to watch it:

Comment

Fathers day is already a shit holiday but if I heard one more time about Rick & Morty day yesterday.......
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

whoo boy, I feel as if Harmon and Roiland are just sabotaging this shit on purpose thanks to their shitty fans. This season is ROUGH so far. The space sperm shit was fucking terrible. I did enjoy the Planetina episode if only because Captain Planet was my jam as a kid, but ooooooof.

Comment

Working...
                                X