• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will, I will do whatever you tell me Lesley
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Keep it clean....haha

It's uploading to the FTP right now. Should be on the main site in the next 10-15 mins.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Whew, I wasn't sure how you were going to take that...Big B avoided the wrath of the Headcheese once again!

Comment

Whoa, you are crossing a fine line there Big B. For the next contest Rob will say "Family members are not allowed to enter..... and neither is Big Brother and anyone else who sends wink faces to my girl!"

haha
          If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Ha! I usually don't stand a chance in these contests anyhoo...so let the winking continue?

Comment

Just kidding...my wife will kill me! It's actually hilarious how similar the conversations you two have on the 'cast are to the one's I have with my wife. It's usually me, making a bunch of fucked up jokes and her giving me the evil eye or ignoring me. Good stuff.

Comment

Lately I've been gathering that that is the way all healthy relationships are.
                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Goddammit, I take time to edit and update the site, and you gots to be making winky smiley faces at my girl?

It's on like Donkey Kong!

hahaha :P
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                    Lately I've been gathering that that is the way all healthy relationships are.

Yes, this is all very true.
                    Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                    John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Oh snaps...time for Big B to go home...which makes me sad.

Home = no laptop = no more internets today.

Comment

Go give winky faces to your wife!! haha

Comment

Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                          Go give winky faces to your wife!! haha
                          Lord knows I do.
                          Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                          John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Going home to give "0" faces...

Comment

Nice, those are WAY better than winky faces.

Comment

And the camera is in hand for the new episode. I'll be testing it out tonight to see if it will work and whatnot. Although, with the issues we've been having with our host, not too sure how this will actually work with bandwidth issues and whatnot. But the new episode will be filmed this weekend (if this camera works how we need it to)

Comment

Working...
                                X