No announcement yet.

Bad TV Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, no, no. The whole gay thing didn't happen until my senior year in college. (Although I do wonder what would have happened if that had come about around that time.)

On top of which, if there's one thing that does not exist in my family is that kind of prejudice.

It was moreso related to the woman my dad re-married, her kids and the fact I somehow drove her crazy because I had nothing to do but hang around the house all day. Basically one night in September, there's some giant argument. He then comes to my room and says "It's either you go or she's goes."

Funny I say all of this and yet I just kinda sorta had dinner with the man yesterday. Of course I barely speak to the guy. Before yesterday, it had been at least three or four months since I saw him.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I tried watching Pokemon for like a month. It went nowhere and confused the fuck outta me.

I just laughed at Digimon and realized I should probably try to start dating.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

Now I would find it weird if Ari had started watching Pokemon. You would have been 20 at the time. I was just around 15-16 and being a dumbass as to how I spend my time. By doing such things as staying in class and thinking I'd be a writer. What mispent youth.

Comment

Glad to hear that the gay thing wasn't an issue. My niece is gay and doesn't think that any of us know (we've all suspected it for some time), so we all kinda have an agreement as to how we're all going to handle it when she decides to 'come out'. She's scared but she doesn't need to be.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

It's fucking tough. Unless it's that obvious to everyone. It's also really do you want to tell your folks that you're having sex. That's like hearing about them having sex. I know when I was 17, I freaked the fuck out after seeing my mom make out with another guy. I wasn't use to that kind of affection. I'm completely serious.

Comment

Returning to our regular scheduled programming: if I ever get up at the appropriate time to beat the heat and go running or biking, I'll catch Saved By The Bell.

Always on TBS. Always at the same time in the morning. Forever. Until the end of time.

But it is a rare occasion that such a perfect storm of dated program-watching occurs, that I am strangely enthralled when it happens. And I usually cut time off my runs/rides when it occurs.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

I felt the same way those many years ago when channel 5 would run 21 jump street episodes in the morning.

Comment

Have been watching old episode of The Cleveland Show. And it's not bad. I've laughed more at the last 3 episodes than Family guy in a long time. But it's still pretty bad.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Cleveland Show is a lot more linear in plot progression, so I can't complain too much. But the plots have already been done by its older brother.
                    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

TV sucks my life force! I watch....

House
                      Heroes
                      Family Guy
                      Modern Family
                      Community
                      Smallville
                      South Park
                      The Ultimate Fighter
                      The Biggest Loser
                      Naruto
                      Bleach
                      Flash Forward
                      V
                      Fringe
                      Sons of Anarchy
                      It's Always Sunny In Philly
                      Nitro Circus
                      Bully Beatdown
                      Operation Repo
                      Robot Chicken
                      The Venture Bros

And too much other crap. Why do I watch so much worthless shit. And why can't I stop! Someone help me I need an intervention!

Comment

You still watch Heroes? The hell is a matter with you?

Comment

Originally posted by Phat Dizaztr View Post
                          TV sucks my life force! I watch....

House-This one's grown on me
                          Heroes-Complete ass
                          Family Guy-Still makes me chuckle
                          Modern Family-Gold
                          Community-Never watched
                          Smallville-Absolute garbage
                          South Park-I'll watch it till it ends
                          The Ultimate Fighter-Bunch of dudes groping each other
                          The Biggest Loser-Fat fucks
                          Naruto-Gave up after my old DVR took a shit
                          Bleach-Never watched
                          Flash Forward-I'm behind like 3 episodes and I really don't care
                          V-Watched one episode. Missed the others. Don't care
                          Fringe-Haven't seen Season 2 at all
                          Sons of Anarchy-Looking forward to getting into this show
                          It's Always Sunny In Philly-Gold
                          Nitro Circus-It's on MTV, right? That means I don't watch it.
                          Bully Beatdown-No idea what this is
                          Operation Repo-It's fake. Pure shit
                          Robot Chicken-Sometimes it makes 15 minutes feel like 60
                          The Venture Bros-Best cartoon on TV

And too much other crap. Why do I watch so much worthless shit. And why can't I stop! Someone help me I need an intervention!
                          My thoughts

Comment

Remedy not seeing Community right now.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

And yes, Operation Repo is fucking stupid as fuck. Although, I'm hooked on Pawn Stars. That shit is gold.

Comment

Pawn Stars and Hoarders and now taking up way too much of my time.

Comment

Working...
                                X