No announcement yet.

What'cha watchin' ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kinda bummed Small Town Security is over. Hope it gets renewed.

Comment

• Was tonight the last episode? It's crazy as hell, hope it comes back.

Comment

• Show's still amazing. Can't wait to not be able to see it when the new series premieres in October.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• HELL ON WHEELS has been great this season. Awesome gun battle last night.
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          Originally posted by Martin
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post

Show's still amazing. Can't wait to not be able to see it when the new series premieres in October.

What is the said show exactly?
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Peep Show.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Finally catching Boardwalk Empire. Good stuff.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Can't wait for Sunday.

No one else here seems to be all that in to the show, but I absolutely love it.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• You and me both, Russ. After last season's finale, I'm itching to see what happens with Nucky and crew next.

Also, Kelly MacDonald.

(wistful sigh)

Comment

• Awwyeah
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I just watched Jeffery Combs try to rape a hologram. DS9 is getting much better.
                        Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                        John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Twin Peaks.

Again.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Watched all 11 seasons of Frasier in like 3 weeks. I would smash Roz so fucking hoard.
                            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Started watching the last season of Dexter. So far, so okay. The third episode, naturally the last one on the disc, ended with that fucked up horse parade so I'm interested to see where that goes. They just need to move that along a little faster. They're being a little heavy handed with all the "Dexter's faith" stuff.

Comment

• It won't get more subtle, Grave, but the last scene was... interresting... enough to make me watch those last 2 seasons....

Done with The Shield season 5.

Shane.

Spoiler: spoilers 
                                You fucking piece of shit. I hope your character dies with a flaming tire around his head, you fucking coward. Poor Lem. My favorite of the team. Fuck.
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X