IT IS DUMB

DUMB SPACE
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• EVERYBODY GET UP, IT'S TIME TO SLAM NOW
      WE GOT A REAL JAM GOIN' NOW
      WELCOME TO DEAD SPACE JAM
      HERE'S YOUR CHANCE DO YOUR DANCE AT DEAD SPACE JAM, ALRIGHT

<iframe width="480" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/8-FQmPikIFQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
      sigpic
      360: JohnnyChopsocky PSN: Stud_Beefpile

Comment

• Holy shit, you guys, Rob and Shake weren't kidding about the Metal Gear Rising demo. BOSS HOGG.

Comment

• It's a day one purchase thanks to that demo.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• you guys, Fire Emblem.....FIRE EMBLEM. This is the first 3DS game that has made my drain my battery twice in a row. I'm putting in like 2-4 hour chunks at a time and I never do that. I kind of love this fucking game.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Ugh I need a 3DS so bad.

Comment

• seriously, this type of game is usually Ceej's jam (TACTICS MOFUCKER) but the amount of control you have along with some pretty sweet battle animations has totally hooked me in. I'm also playing like a pussy with no permadeath after I spent like 5 hours on one mission trying to save one dude. Figured I'd rather have some fun than frustration.

Comment

• Yeah, I would turn off permadeath as well. I have been thinking about finally putting some time into Valkirya Chronicles on PS3.

Comment

• that game is also awesome. I really need to pick it up. I only played the demo forever.

Comment

• shit. I just put 4 hours into Fire Emblem. Today was a productive day.

Comment

• Fire Emblem sounds cool.

Rob's avatar?

I can't take anything you say seriously with that avatar.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• For the past week I've been playing the Walking Dead game, just finished it. Jesus.. I don't think I've ever gotten remotely emotional about a game (except RAGE) until now.. everything from getting to the Marsh House to the end credit scene was too much. I truly felt attached to a video game character and deeply regretful that I let her down.

GOTY.
                          XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• Amazon has Dead Space 3 on sale for $40 today. Trying to figure out if I can swing it. Also sounds like Metal Gear Rising Revengeance is great, but super short. 4-5 hours of gameplay and 4 hours and change of cutscenes. lolwutkojima I'll snag it on sale for sure.

Comment

• SAVE YOUR MONEY FOR A 3DS AND FIRE EMBLEM.

4reals.

it's got the mmo crack thing going on.

Comment

• hearing that sweet "ding" of leveling up is great, especially when you hear it 7-8 times during a mission.

Comment

Working...
                                X