This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 9 is the goods if you dug 3.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Is that on PSone classics?
      Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
      Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
      POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• indeed it is.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Price?
          Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
          Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
          POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• under 10 I believe.

Comment

• I bought it along time ago and forgot I had it

Comment

• Kind of interested in the Fire Emblem 3DS Bundle I heard about, but the fact I can't buy it from Amazon kind of makes me less interested.

Comment

• I still love the shit out of my 3DS. That being said, I thought that bundle wasn't the XL version? If you're gonna buy a 3DS get an XL edition.

Comment

• Yeah just did some research, it's for the regular 3ds. I was hoping it was a custom XL. Boourns to that, will continue to wait.

Comment

• the rumors of connectivity between the 3ds and the wiiu need to either become FACT or be completely denied by Nintendo. That along with the rumors of the VC on the WiiU having game cube games need to be confirmed or denied as quickly as possible as well because I demand to play Wind Waker on my gamepad NOW.

Comment

• I fucking forgot how much I hate the goddamn Knight in Final Fantasy 9. I want to get sucked into my video game "Stay Tuned" style just to punch him in the goddamn face.

That being said, still enjoying this game. Really hope it ends up on my "Beaten" list this year.

Comment

• Really want to play Ni No Kuni, but not enough to drop the full $60 on it. Hope it goes on sale for $30 somewhere soon.

Comment

• Thanks to being a PS+ member I've been playing that God of War multiplayer game. WTF were they thinking?

Comment

• Katawa Shoujo, because I am a giant girl. But also, I want to learn about Ren'Py, the Python-based visual story game making tool. I am also going back and playing Neverwinter Nights 2 for the first time, as I want to learn about what is possible with the game-making engine that comes with that game. This year is all about game engines for me. And being a giant girl.
                              <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

• Beat Dishonored again on and did the entire game with No-Alerts, No-Powers and No-Kills. Was actually more enjoyable than the kill everyone playthrough, but the game still has a LOT of issues.
                                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

Working...
                                X