Hay guyz.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
    Chris Cotterman maybe? Thats MrMushnick at CHUD (and a good friend of mine irl). I've never done the gift exchange.
    He sent me MY Christmas gifts this year as part of the exchange. He seems like a really cool guy.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I've known Chris since we were 13, and yeah, he's awesome. He actually had me for Christmas this year (my friends and I do a Christmas swap thing amongst ourselves every year) and he delivered the goods. I yelled at him though, because he gave you a mix of Baltimore bands....and didn't put mine on. Anyway, how was your Resurrection? That's pretty much my favorite beer ever.
      "DO. DO lots of cocaine. DO."
      - Relationship Guru Matt.

Check out my music, if you please:
      http://soundcloud.com/musicisgreen
      http://cmillermusic.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Ed Hocken View Post
        I just remembered that it was Kidinthehelmet aka the guy with the Matthew Lillard avatar.

I remember you as the guy from Robert Half. (Fuck those guys, btw)
        Yeah, that's not him, I don't know that guy. Haha on the Robert Half thing, it was a different recruiting firm actually, and man did I hate that job. I'm back in my normal line of work, the oh so steady mortgage industry. At least now I work for a company that focuses on reverse mortgage's, so I'm a lot stabler now.

Comment

Hey, it's Seemill. He's alright!

Also, I had the same name at CHUD. I'm clever and original!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
            Hello Seemill, I was Ludwig at the Tree of Woe before the fat times, before the "people who don't watch movies or spoil things that happen in movies before we get to aren't welcome" Empire.

Also, guess who luves him some Superbad? I'll give you a hint. His name starts with D and ends with "I have daddy issues and am fat, but mentioning that I have a girlfriend every second article makes me cooooooooool!"
            "But when you ask for pics of my 'girlfriend', I tell you that you suck because I've seen every movie ever made before you have, and that makes me coooooooler than you, even when I have Jon Favreau's dick in my mouth, which doesn't make me gay, it makes me cooooooooool and beloved by everyone except you... which is why I'm banning you!"

Comment

Originally posted by Chris Miller View Post
              I've known Chris since we were 13, and yeah, he's awesome. He actually had me for Christmas this year (my friends and I do a Christmas swap thing amongst ourselves every year) and he delivered the goods. I yelled at him though, because he gave you a mix of Baltimore bands....and didn't put mine on. Anyway, how was your Resurrection? That's pretty much my favorite beer ever.
              LOVED the Resurrection beer. Very, very nice.
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                Rob and his lady-love, Lesley run quite the ship here. Great place to hang about, their 'casts are often humorous and filled with pithy nuances. We even have the one, the only, Ed Hocken hisself and his semi-regular show. And I simply must recommend Bobby Bear's podcasts as well. Need a European slant to how weird the world is? Bobby Bear's the man.
                I've been instructed to distribute reputation to people other than you. It's a shame, 'cos this really deserved some. Thanks a million, Tim!

Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                Special shout out to Lisa for my (now edited) faux pas! Bobby, I owes ya an apology.
                No apology necessary, good sir. I appreciate the thought (from yourself and Lisa) but you're grand.

Welcome, Chris! Happy to have you here, man.
                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

[quote=Timothy225;131119Ah, I see BDR's butler, Jeeves, has brought some brie, cognac, and cigars. Do indulge![/quote]

I'm 'bout to kick Jeevesey's ass, seeing as cigars are gettin' blazed and I wasn't invited!

Also:

CHRIIIIISSS!!!

Damn glad you could make it!

Edited to add: I just repped Chris (just for coming over), and my greenie pushed him to 2 boxes. I feel like this is the best use I have yet made of the rep function.
                  I like the way the line runs up the back of the stocking.

2012 Avatar Theme: Jan-Red Borg. Feb-Red Borg, Mar-Red Borg, Apr-Red Borg, May-Red Borg. Jun-Red Borg. Jul-Red Borg. Aug-Red Borg. Sep-Red Borg. Oct-Red Borg. Nov-Red Borg. Dec-Red Borg.

Comment

The Rep System.....I remember the rep system...I used to have so...so much power....sooo much power.....and now I feel it...surging back....yessssss yeeessssssYESSSSSSSSSS

Hey Iggy, what's up? Thanks for the greenie! You too Lisa!

Comment

And mine pushes him to THREE.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Make that four...

Comment

Muahahahahaha we are ALL mad with power!!!
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by IggytheBorg View Post
                            I'm 'bout to kick Jeevesey's ass, seeing as cigars are gettin' blazed and I wasn't invited!
                            The Right Honorable Iggy,
                            I should like to extend a heartfelt and warm apology for the social faux pas committed by our (former) gentleman's gentleman upon your person. Jeeves has been reprimanded for his lack of social graces (honestly, cigars and cognac and he didn't think to have our resident bon vivant in attendance? Inexcusable!). His death by firing squad this morning was quite... touching in it's way (his death throes were, in a word, exquisite).

I have been assured that his replacement, Farnsworth, will soon be in direct consultation with you in regards to appropriate cigars and other niceties that are to be distributed in future greetings of new members to the BDR Social Club, and such celebrations shall not proceed until your invitation has been extended and accepted, nor will it commence until your arrival.

I sincerely apologize for this breach of social etiquette.

Warmest regards,

Timothy225
                            Advisor to the Forum Social Director, Senior Manager of the Help Staff, and Shotgun Seat to the BDR Welcome Wagon

Comment

Meanwhile, Farnsworth had secretly replaced the Stolichnaya Vodka with Mr. Boston...

Would these snobs be able to tell the difference?

Only time would tell.

Comment

I just tried re-repping Chris, but since I already did that when he first got here, I have to spread it around!
                                2012 Avatar Theme - LADIES FROM THE GOLDEN AGE OF HOLLYWOOD. January: Ava Gardner.

INSTANT HAPPINESS - just click!

Comment

Working...
                                X