Clear All

• What will 15 year olds listen to now

Fall out Boy is done

Personal favorite comment:

Immaculate Misconception
    2 Feb. 2010 | 3:45 PM CST
    FOB > Buckcherry

There's a ringing endorsement for ya.
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

I do agree with that though, but both SUCK HARD. And now they'll listen to whatever corporate AMURIKA tells em to listen to.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Dear people: I used to really, really, really like Buckcherry, to the point that I paid money for Josh Todd's solo album. Mind you, this was before they did "Crazy Bitch". I have seen the massive error of my ways and have atoned for my sins. Also, I was like 19-20.
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

I dated a girl that was like "OMG CRAZY BITCH IS MY SONG NOW FUCK ME IN THIS PARKING LOT IN FRONT OF PEOPLE"
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
          I dated a girl that was like "OMG CRAZY BITCH IS MY SONG NOW FUCK ME IN THIS PARKING LOT IN FRONT OF PEOPLE"
          oh goddddd no
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~

Comment

Rob "Chev Chelios" Hughes

More importantly, I thought Buckcherry was popular in the late 90s (I only had an idea because isn't that the band with the singer who has the Jack of Diamonds on his back?), went quiet and then came back with *sigh* "Crazy Bitch". Or maybe it was Lit. Who the fuck knows and much less cares?

Comment

Originally posted by Vault Vanderhuge View Post
              oh goddddd no
              Yep. It was quite a fucked up relationship.

Comment

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
                More importantly, I thought Buckcherry was popular in the late 90s (I only had an idea because isn't that the band with the singer who has the Jack of Diamonds on his back?), went quiet and then came back with *sigh* "Crazy Bitch". Or maybe it was Lit. Who the fuck knows and much less cares?
                Nope, it was BC.

~

Comment

Same to me.

Comment

I LOVE TEH COCAINE I LOVE TEH COCAINE

Syrianly though, watching Sex Drive is just gonna feel weird now...man.

Now reggaton guys, I predict Tokio Hotel will nut all over the midwest. Literally and metaphorically.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

Friggin Tokio Hotel, oh my christ. God help us if they really hit it big. According to Jan, there are other eurotrash bands just like it!

Comment

Fall Out Boy's done, huh? Well, I'll be in the corner, mourning in my own special way (let's see, some Motrohead might go down right about now. Do I go with Orgasmatron or No Sleep til Hammersmith?).

Comment

No contest. Orgasmatron.

<object width="445" height="364"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HnSaNfG9tV4&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HnSaNfG9tV4&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="445" height="364"></embed></object>
                          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
                          - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

Ace of Spades makes me want to create birdhouses for some reason. Or donate to charities.

Too much rage, not enough focus on constructive outlets.

Thanks Lemmy!
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

This is a bad thing?
                              Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                              Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                              POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X