No announcement yet.

The Venture Brothers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squeee!!! 12 more days!! This is pretty much my only highly anticipated show at this point. Needs to be Oct 18th NOW!!
    We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
    - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• Nice! Can't wait.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I love when Brock goes wild and kills or mames everyone! I can't wait to see him back in action!!!

Comment

• Is it tonight at midnight or tomorrow night at midnight. Must check DVR. Also, reminder BUMP!
          We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.

Comment

• sunday night

Comment

• So I may have been pretty buzzed up last night, but I didn't know what the fuck was going on in this episode. I was still digging it though. Dean's skeezy moustache was great.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Damn being old. I feel asleep last night watching the premiere. I'll watch it tonight off the DVR.

Comment

• So I rewatched it this morning and it made a bit more sense. So we have 2 concurrent stories going on: Brock's right after last season and the Venture's three years after the fact. Kinda neat. The fact that
                    Spoiler: spoilers! 
                  Hunter has been undercover the whole time
                  was pretty fucking hilarious.

Comment

• This fucking episode was hilarious. Everything with Captain Sunshine and Hank was fantastic. The KY stuff was great.

Comment

• I just love how The Monarch keeps getting more and more twisted. The fucker is vicious.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• For real. Also loved that it was Kevin Conroy. Creepy.

Comment

• Was there a new episode last Sunday?

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            Was there a new episode last Sunday?

Yeah. Dean had an aborted clone and then got fucked up while listening to progressive rock.

Lots of Yes and ELP throwback. Plus, Hank and his little pal Dermot had some fun.

Lots of WACO / The Shining references.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Goddammit. I couldn't find it on my site. Ugh.

Comment

• So much love for Henchman #21.

"MAGIC MISSILE! SLEEP!"

"I'm podcasting my life story here!"

Comment

Working...
                                X