Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by EdHocken View Post
    You sayin' the Brits don't like beer?!
    I'm saying that Boddingtons is beer for people that don't like beer dammit. Beer shouldn't be that creamy. If CJ will drink it (at this point) then it's not good. haha.

Really? That sucks, I prefer Dos Equis WAY over Corona. Corona is the default douche bag beer. Rob's mom being the exception of course.
    So glad you don't drink Corona. You'd have a shitstorm coming your way if you did haha. and my mom only drinks it when we eat spicy food.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

For Mexican beer I do enjoy Modelo though. Plus it has a cute bottle.
      If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Originally posted by Rob View Post
        I'm saying that Boddingtons is beer for people that don't like beer dammit. Beer shouldn't be that creamy. If CJ will drink it (at this point) then it's not good. haha.
        Then I must say sir, you've just called the entire UK as a nation that doesn't like beer. Prepare for the storm that will come down you.

As for Modelo, yeah Modelo Negro comes in a stubby bottle. That and Red Stripe shows up in those bottles.
        "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

Haha. Well CJ does hate the Brits, so maybe that's been seeping over into my subconscious.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Christ Rob, you pissed off the Northern Irish, now the rest of the UK. What next? Canada?.......actually that wouldn't be that bad.

Comment

Nah, I love Canada. Gots to. Lesley is Canadian. haha

Comment

Whoops!

Comment

Fuck Corona and Pacifico, shitty Mexican Beer. Dos Equis Lager is great, Negra Modelo is cool...

How about the comments on my beer selection...I'm going to cockslap Felipe next time I see him. Fucking dude is starting to get on my nerves...
                  Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Who is that guy? And why does he have such horrible taste?

Comment

A friend of mine from childhood. He was real quiet and timid before. Now he's obnoxious. He is in your face opinionated on everything. I'm going to cock punch him next time I see him. Everything I post he comments like 90 times.

Comment

Looks like we got a SPAMMER!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Comment

11.5% alcohol. YUMMM!

Comment

How is that, seen it but never tried
                              "Can't really bench press anything when you're sporting less than an inch, it's common with Asian males... FUCK!" ~ nerdious

"When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro." - Hunter S. Thompson

Recipient of "The Best Post of the Day Award" : 1

Comment

It's really alcoholy. I can't pound it, but it's really fucking tasty. Extremely bitter and yummy.

Comment

Working...
                                X