Battlestar Galactica [spoilers obviously]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Battlestar Galactica

i've never seen this show. do i need to see the old ones to know what's going on or is it even part of the new bsg canon?
    The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

You have to start from the beginning, or else just forget it.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

OMG.

You need to go watch the miniseries, then season 1, 2 then 3. Like right now.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Goddamn that was a fantastic episode.

Centurions vs. the Raiders?!

Totally called Bill giving Starbuck a ship. God how I wish I could go one year into the future and watch this season's episodes back to back to back.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

I'm with nerdious, never saw the show. Don't plan on seeing the show. There's way too much shit out there to keep up with when trying to level up to level 10 prestige mode.
            Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Holy shit was that an awesome episode. I really hope Callie isn't one of the final five, but there is a good chance she may be.

Comment

Re: Battlestar Galactica [spoilers obviously]

Indeed. I called my girlfriend at the end and simly said: "Holy shit dude, holy shit." then hung up. She called back the next day to say she had fallen asleep and what was all this "Holy shit" business about? Truly a jaw dropping ending. Wish I had a DVR.
                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Seriously. And I can't believe Starbuck has all the heavy hitters with her: Anders, Helo and Gaeta? It's like the A-Team in space. But her character is finally starting to piss me off. What a cunt.

Comment

Does seem a little convienient having those people with her, but they have to get stuff wrapped up. Can't have bunch of new characters and/or subplots at this point.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

ok, this is a little off topic but do i NEED to buy/watch battlestar galactica: razor? i just picked up season 1 and season 3. i'm holding off on season 2 till next week (pay day).

Comment

Fuck Razor. And stay out of this thread and read no more. Go watch Season 1 pronto!

Comment

hahaha. i haven't read any of it. i have seen the battlestar galactica in 8 minutes short though... but i've forgotten everything that was in it. wait, no. something about boomer being a cylon but a good one, and there's a bad one, and there's also tons of them. i don't know... i'll watch it once i get more time.

Comment

The whole boomer thing is brought up by the end of the mini series. Otherwise, try to forget everything you can and watch them as soon as you can. It's honestly the best show on tv.

Comment

hahaha. okok. everything in regards to battlestar galactica has now been erased from my memory banks.

Comment

Now go forth and watch an intelligent sci-fi television show.

Comment

Working...
                                X