No announcement yet.

Better Call Saul

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kind of an eh episode this week. Nothing really happened.

Mike playing detective was neat and the shot of the twins on the roof was really well done, but it felt kind of ehhhhhhhh overall.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

I liked Kim's storyline this week, and the long tracking shot through the HHM office was awesome.

But yeah...transitional episode.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

LOVE that the wacky inflatable arm guy is the inspiration for his suits. The stuff with him at the office was hilarious, "I'm blowing off steam, like you and the guitar."

The stuff with Kim and him needs to pick up the pace though.

So maybe I forgot this detail but
          Spoiler: spoilers 
        did we ever find out how Sal ends up in the wheelchair in Breaking Bad or are we to infer that Mike is the one that is going to put him there
        ?
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          LOVE that the wacky inflatable arm guy is the inspiration for his suits. The stuff with him at the office was hilarious, "I'm blowing off steam, like you and the guitar."

The stuff with Kim and him needs to pick up the pace though.

So maybe I forgot this detail but
          did we ever find out how Sal ends up in the wheelchair in Breaking Bad or are we to infer that Mike is the one that is going to put him there
          ?
          I don't remember ever finding out, but I just thought it was some sort of disease or stroke or something to that effect.
          "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

I was in the same boat until that little exchange between Mike and Saul in the courthouse and that ending shot.

Comment

I look forward to the fallout from Jimmy's actions this last episode.
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

Great fucking episode this week. Oh man. The stuff with Mike and his stakeout, the HOSE OF DEATH, Jimmy being Jimmy....

Shit is gonna BLOW UP.

Comment

Michael McKean earned an Emmy nomination this week. Just fantastic work from him.

This shit with doctoring the papers on behalf of Kim...that's gonna come back and really bite Jimmy in the ass.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I'm catching up and didn't see this week's yet but re: Mike and Hector-

Spoiler:  
                    it would retroactively add an extra layer of "fuck you" to the Gus-Hector rivalry if Mike is the guy to put Hector in the chair since Mike was Gus' enforcer. It always seemed to me like it was a stroke or something but I suppose a severe head injury could cause the same symptoms.

Also, A++ on the inflatable arm guy.

Comment

holy shit to this week's episode. That ending man...

Comment

Didn't exactly see that ending coming.

Comment

Not at all.

The stuff with Mike and Farcry was pretty great. Kim's dressing down of Chuck and then subsequent scene with Jimmy in the car was perfect.

Comment

Fuuuuuuck the end.

Call 911. Call 911.

Comment

I'm all caught up now. That latest episode? I figured I was just watching Rhea Seehorn's Emmy win then that thing happened at the end. Holy shit.

Do you think they added Mike to the show just to keep the Breaking Bros happy? Without his arc, I think the show would be nothing like Breaking Bad. I'm completely fine with that because the show is still great but I hear some people complain that it's slow and boring. I don't get that, personally.

Comment

hell of a finale. Goddammit Chuck. GODDAMMIT.

The stuff with Mike was great but I'm just a tad bummed that it didn't really go anywhere for the most part as it was all set up.

So who left the note?
                                was it Gus? It couldn't have been Farcry.

Comment

Working...
                                X