No announcement yet.

Funny Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• WIN...SO FUCKING TRUE
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• http://theoatmeal.com/comics/zombie_how
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I like'd this one more.

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/hugs
            We are so accustomed to disguise ourselves to others that in the end we become disguised to ourselves.
            - Francois de La Rochefoucauld

Comment

• "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Comment

Comment

• T-shirts by Joannarchy at Etsy.
                        The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

Comment

• Paging Pedo Bear.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• And put a boot on his rape van outside.

The one with the DESU4EVR vanity plate on it.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                                She was either a pariah or SUPER popular in school. Only two ways I could see that going. Of course it could be worse. Her last name could have been Gobbledick.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X