Iron Man 2: Electric Boogaloo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Commandant Lassard View Post
    FOX has creative content rights to the term adamantium and onscreen use until 2014/2015...for real.
    And I'm sure they plan to do SO MUCH with it...

Comment

Originally posted by V View Post
      And I'm sure they plan to do SO MUCH with it...
      It's FOX. As long as they can shit in the sandbox, they're happy.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Shit in the sandbox...

Nice.

I always called it 'pissing in the punchbowl'.

Comment

Originally posted by Bentley View Post
          I don't get the "boring second act" thing either. I thought this flick was fucking great. Way more entertaining to me than Kick Ass.
          AGREED!

Comment

Back to IM 2, people who shit on this film are beyond me. There were no second act problems, there were no weird edits and the only downside was questionable cinematography.

What the fuck more do you people want?
            THANK YOU!!! [stands up clapping with tears in eyes]

Here's the thing about the Thor movie. It runs ever-so close to doing what Ang Lee's Hulk did.
            ^sad truth

Comment

Originally posted by Bentley View Post
              The only thing I didn't like was how easy Whiplash was defeated. But it was still STREETS AHEAD of the final fight from the first one.
              It's not going to catch on.

Comment

Troof...

Christ, Rob...

My MOM used to say that!

You've been watching the BBC again, haven't you?

Comment

Nope. Community. haha.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Fuck the Ang Lee Hulk haters. I still dig pretty hard on that flick.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• never saw the Ang Lee 'Hulk'. I've heard that the hate for it is largely undeserved.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Bentley View Post
                        Fuck the Ang Lee Hulk haters. I still dig pretty hard on that flick.
                        No, don't get me wrong I like movies drawn with crayon too, but this one just didn't do it for me. If Eric Bana and and Jennifer Connelly made a baby and called it Hulk, this would be the still born death that Ang Lee delivered.

Comment

• I just enjoy that depending on my mood I have two COMPLETELY different Hulk movies to watch. If THOR will be anything like Ang's Hulk, then awesome.

Comment

• Well, at least one of us will be able to enjoy it. Maybe your taste is just STREETS AHEAD.

<object width="512" height="296"><param name="movie" value="http://www.hulu.com/embed/tT36S9eC7POFCqVh5Pvl9g/i133"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.hulu.com/embed/tT36S9eC7POFCqVh5Pvl9g/i133" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowFullScreen="true" width="512" height="296"></embed></object>

Comment

• Seriously. How else is Thor gonna work? Honest question here. Someone who is awesome fill me in what Thor is like now. Last I remember he was a GOD. So yeah, that's kinda boring in a thematic sense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bentley View Post
                                Seriously. How else is Thor gonna work? Honest question here. Someone who is awesome fill me in what Thor is like now. Last I remember he was a GOD. So yeah, that's kinda boring in a thematic sense.
                                Well, the way they handle Thor in the Ultimates would make for a great way to do the movie version. Thor is never 100% convinced he's a thunder god, and neither is anyone else on the team. At one point, they imprison him because they figure he's a crazy over-overpowered lunatic. If they go the old-school way where the guy who randomly finds the hammer BECOMES Thor (or was always Thor to begin with but didn't really know until finding the hammer), that could be dumb.
                                <sigh> FACEBOOK - MY WEBSITE

Comment

Working...
                                X