Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been trying to catch Bad Santa for the longest, heard it's fucking stupid funny...

Sweeney Todd, definitely not for everyone but it's a great story if you can follow along. I'm liking it a lot, plus the gore and what they do is fucking insane. Try to get beyond the singing and listen to the story, I like it. Plus Ali G's character is amusing.
    Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

• I like the story. I hate the fucking movie. Not that difficult.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I can dig that...I guess I'm such a Depp fan it's easier for me to tolerate...planning to watch The Ruins tonight...

Not sure if I mentioned it or not, but I watched the Descent the other night and it was cool too. Fucking high stress movie though...and fuck Juno, dumb bitch ruined it for everyone (although she was smoking hot and reminded me of the stripper that I got my boy for his bachelor party)

Comment

• The Descent was decent. The Ruins was better.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• glad to hear that...I remember both being discussed, couldn't remember which one was superior.

Comment

• Smoke some hash and watch Phantasm instead.

And if you're at work while this idea is being floated, say it is for research and tell them to "mind their own fucking business."

UPDATE: I'll do the research. Nevermind.

BALLS O' SILVER ARE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Big B, I gots The Ruins on blu. It's pretty damn good. I'll let you borrow it if you want.

And Meat, I'm glad to see the research coming along so well.
                Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Jeebus this movie is the tits.

The tits of a mogwai. So goddamn weird.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• It's on my DVR already, in HD...so it's all good. Borrow me Tropic Thunder instead, thanks!

Comment

• Fun flick. Aside from the retardapalooza at the enemy base.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Since I was at home working all day, I re-watched TDK. Nothing new to say about it, just wanted to rewatch it.

Comment

• 24 Hour Party People.

Sort of a docu-drama of the establishment of Factory Records and the influence that it extended, giving the world the post-punk of Joy Division and introducing (for better or worse) rave culture. It has got have the greatest film soundtrack I've heard in a long while.

Steve Coogan is fucking brilliant as Tony Wilson. He is King Smug of Fuck Mountain.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• He's is fantastic in that movie. Need to watch it again. Kinda bleak though.
                            Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                            Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                            POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• Sort of bleak (Ian Curtis was Captain Bleak of the Despair Squad, aka Joy Division), but it has the "always good in Russ' book of unimportant shit that he loves" black comedy turned up to 11.

And Andy Serkis is also awesome as the acid-consuming Martin Hannett.
                              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Totally agree with the Andy Serkis sentiment. He was great.
                                Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                                Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                                POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X