Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What Emmanuelle Movie Did You Just Watch?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLANES, TRAINS, AND AUTOMOBILES

We has our yearly viewing. It's awesome, but I think that we've come close to killing it. We may have to give it a break for a few hears.

RUSH: TIME MACHINE 2011

Great, but Geddy is really losing his voice. It was fun to watch the filmed moments that were unclear when we saw the band live.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Agreed on Rush: Time Machine 2011 - loved that show, great to hear all of Moving Pictures, and the comedy bits. Geddy's getting older, and it's gotta be tough to hit those levels like he used to. Nonetheless, those guys still keep delivering. And Alex is a funny motherfucker, too.

Comment

• Alex and Geddy are both extremely silly individuals, especially Alex.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Also: I'm wearing my RASH shirt at work today. I rock.

Comment

• Neil's been bringing the silly lately as well. Good to see, too, especially in concert. Also, Rush is gonna have a shit-ton of stuff out in time for the holidays. The Time Machine DVD/CVD set, 3 box sets of their albums from the Mercury years, 2012 calder, etc. Also saw a Rush messenger bag on their website I might have to get.
            Last edited by Timothy225; 11-11-2011, 09:17 AM.

Comment

• It's a good time to be a Rush fan.

Comment

• Indeed. Enjoying it while it lasts. Plus we have a new album next year to look forward to!

Comment

• Occasionally, as my 'Moment Of Zen', I chant to myself.

"The way out is the way in..."

Comment

• Rango.

Probably my new favourite film. I'm incapable of explaining how and why I found this so captivating and hilarious, but - a slightly formulaic climax aside - it continued to surprise and impress me throughout. It's worth noting that it has the best voice casting since The Incredibles and Timothy Olyphant gets extra points for his cameo. Eerie and note-perfect.

A glorious film and any lover of Westerns - Matt, I'm looking at you - surely can't help but love it. Curious as to others' thoughts on this one, cos I adored every mad-brilliant moment of it.
                    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• I've had zero zero zero interest in seeing TANGO...it just looks 'off' for some reason that I can't put my finger on. Also, I have Depp fatigue.

But if you say it's the goods, then I'll give it a shot.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                        Rango.

Probably my new favourite film. I'm incapable of explaining how and why I found this so captivating and hilarious, but - a slightly formulaic climax aside - it continued to surprise and impress me throughout. It's worth noting that it has the best voice casting since The Incredibles and Timothy Olyphant gets extra points for his cameo. Eerie and note-perfect.

A glorious film and any lover of Westerns - Matt, I'm looking at you - surely can't help but love it. Curious as to others' thoughts on this one, cos I adored every mad-brilliant moment of it.
                        Everything you said is spot on. I've seen Rango about 7 times and only two of those were with the kids. I absolutely love it because it IS a western but at the same time shoots holes in some of the traditional western cliche's and Depp fatigue or not EVERYONE should check out Rango at least once.

Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        I've had zero zero zero interest in seeing TANGO...it just looks 'off' for some reason that I can't put my finger on. Also, I have Depp fatigue.

But if you say it's the goods, then I'll give it a shot.
                        Matt, it IS the goods. SO SO GOOD.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Timbo's appearance was fucking surreal.

Especially his "ride" off into the sunset.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Balls Mahoney View Post
                            Timbo's appearance was fucking surreal.

Especially his "ride" off into the sunset.
                            I literally had no idea that was him till the credits. Well done on the voice work and yeah that whole scene was great.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Lola and I just got back from seeing 'Tower Heist'.

It's not great... but truth be told, it's not that bad either. For the limited time he was on screen, Alan Alda owned this movie.

Well, we're also planning the pic-a-nic lunch we're bringing to Stone Mountain tomorrow, and after that, she's going to throw me around the bedroom for a few hours until she gets tired of abusing me in the most vile and degrading ways.

God, I hope she doesn't!

Comment

• Was this choice of movie your subconscious's way trying to relive the horrors of war?

Is the Old Eddie Murphy back?
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X