No announcement yet.

Video Game Deals for Cheap Basterds!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lol take your cold hard ass to Best Buy and get the $200 slim and snag a HDD later.

Comment

My inner Jew will not allow me to pay an extra $50 for the HDD later. The wife actually wants me to get one now so I may let her "talk me into it." I haven't decided yet.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

DO EET

Comment

Fucking Steam and their bullshit with declining my debit card a dozen times today. So instead I just used my credit card and then transferred the money I spent from my debit to cover it.

I BEAT YOU STEAM, SUCK IT.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Buy One Get One Half Off on over 600 games at Amazon. If it is still going tomorrow I want to snag the Sly Cooper and a Layton game.

Comment

BUY THROUGH US!
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Also, maybe I'm dumb but I'm not seeing that? I see the 60% stuff though.

Comment

http://www.amazon.com/gp/feature.htm...pf_rd_i=468642

Comment

yeah, I found it. Totally ordering some stuff for Lesley and I.

Also gonna pick up 3d Dot Heroes as it's only 15 bucks.

Comment

Was Sly Cooper any fun?

Comment

Not an amazing deal but Best Buy has a 3-for-2 sale on all games $29.99 or higher this week.

A better deal is that Red Dead Redemption is $20 off. If you haven't bought this yet (WHY NOT?!) you should go pick it up this week.

Comment

WANT RED DEAD FOR MY BERFDAI!!!!
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Ooh, also XBL subscriptions are $20 off at Amazon. I need to renew so this is handy. BDR link FTW.

Comment

YES

Comment

Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit I need that as well, but don't have the money to spend this paycheck.

Comment

Working...
                                X