PodCaust Episode 62: It's the smell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PodCaust Episode 62: It's the smell

It's one of THOSE episodes. You know, drunken and rambling... Would we make good stand up comedians? Rob wouldn't, but Ceej would kill. Crank it up to 11 and get prepared for to hear drunken commentary on the following subjects: DDR, Happy Days = Sin City, Bioshock 2, Peggle, our thoughts on some SNES RPGs and more

Yep. I was super drunk in this one. It was fun. Disjointed, but fun,
    YES!
    75.00%
    SHIT!
    25.00%
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

OMG, I've become a banner via my twitter photo. IT IS INDEED GLORIOUS!
    "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

I have heard your request for 30 seconds and will abide as such. The reason for the extra droning this week was due to a head cold and the taking of Nyquil prior to calling. Still, there's no excuse to be leaving 3 minute long voice mails. Learn from my mistakes people, don't do what I did.

Comment

hahah. the other vm was way more nyquily. I couldn't even use it.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Actually, if you're referring to the two question one that was because I was doing a quickie phone call from work (I wasn't even on Nyquil). Or do you mean the one about the Fahey Institute?

Either way, I don't want to become the Southland Tales of voicemail callers.
          Last edited by Ed Hocken; 04-19-2009, 07:09 PM.

Comment

Jacob is in the shadow of the statue.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Mad love for Earthbound.

Hell, I started drawing shit from it again this past week. Coincidence, or a nerd collective unconscious? You decide.

Also, that lil' ventriloquist Jew from F&G you couldn't remember? Sam Levine (no relation to Ted).

Agreed on Mechanical Animals. I wore that CD the fuck out when it first dropped/saw him on that tour. It was a blast.

Fun rambler ep fellas. Now go see Crank 2.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

thank you sir.

Comment

Banner funny. Make laugh.
                  Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                  Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                  POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

Ceej was all nice on the XBOX. What's with this I don't like Lost? I love Lost. I just don't want to deep-dick it.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

Deep-Dicking, eh? Kind of like Dr. Tran, who is just giving out hot dickings.

Comment

I don't like Lost.
                        Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                        Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                        POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

I never followed Lost *Dramatic music* but Bob Dylan does.

Comment

Usually I'm down with all the LOST talk, but this season (and I've mentioned it plenty of times) isn't giving us dick in the mystery department (minus "the shadow of the statue). Plus Ceej is still big on reading up on Lostpedia (which I haven't done since season 3).

Comment

Just to admit to it. You watch cuz Fahey is in it.

Comment

Working...
                              X