No announcement yet.

I'll see it when I believe it

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of seeing and believing, I just heard about the Sonic Frito Chili Pie Burrito. Is this really a thing?
    "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
    *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
      Um, I think that we have an advantage. NerDiouS is a giant panda and Ed is like an energizer bunny.
      ...I have to admit you guys are pretty good about posting 30+ times a day. However we still win, our pretentiousness will destroy your posting abilities.
      Instagram: thepatronsaintofcheeseburgers

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
        Speaking of seeing and believing, I just heard about the Sonic Frito Chili Pie Burrito. Is this really a thing?
        All I know, is that if you haven't had the Weinerschnitzel Chilli Cheese Fry Burrito...you haven't lived,

Comment

ARRRGGHH. There's a Weinerschnitzel right down the block off Pico, and now I'm morbidly curious.
          "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
          *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

Originally posted by BiG B View Post
            ...I have to admit you guys are pretty good about posting 30+ times a day. However we still win, our pretentiousness will destroy your posting abilities.
            No way hoss, nErDiOuS has lost all pretentiousness once he went Panda. You're on your own pal. And honestly, you don't have half the pretentiousness that NErdIOus had in his prime.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Originally posted by Jake View Post
              ARRRGGHH. There's a Weinerschnitzel right down the block off Pico, and now I'm morbidly curious.
              You is be in Santa Monica? Do it, they're only a dollar and they are fucking delicious.

Comment

Originally posted by B_MetalSucks View Post
                No way hoss, nErDiOuS has lost all pretentiousness once he went Panda. You're on your own pal. And honestly, you don't have half the pretentiousness that NErdIOus had in his prime.
                LOL. wut? You should check out the "Nerdious Humor" thread.

Actually douche bag you solve them...and I solve them all in my head. And they fucking suck.
                Originally posted by Rob View Post
                MATH NERD!

And with this post, you have become more pretentious than Nerdious has ever been. Awesome. I'm gone for a week, and the torch has been passed....Nerdious, get on that! You have the panda, use it!
                The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

MW2 battle over it? Of course Ed doesn't even have the game but I need some peeps to play with.
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

I'll probably be on tonight after I finish GI Joe: Rise of Cobra...

Comment

I'll probably be on tonight after I finish GI Joe: Rise of Cobra...
                      Time?? CST

Comment

Shit who knows...It may be like 11 or 12 your time.

Comment

I'll be on around 9 or 10 cst and I plan to play a while.

Comment

Working...
                          X